Alpha male challenge?

So my boy friend and I were at the store and he and this random guy were staring at each other till the guy looked away, so I ask him what that was about and he said "it's a challenge to see who's the alpha, who ever looks way first looses, and who ever didn't look way, dominates."

I've never herd any thing like this. Is it true? Or is he koo koo for coco puffs!

Thanks for all the brutally honest and funny answers guys lol

Most Helpful Guy

• He is coo coo for coco puffs.

What Guys Said 9

• Your boyfriends an idiot. He's a beta male as well. =P Alpha males don't give a f*** about other guys, because they aren't a threat to begin with. You stare people down and bark at them when you are afraid. When you're really the dominate one, you do as you please and all the other guys don't matter at all. =)

• You're only supposed to do that with girls...

it's a lot like "gay chicken" I supppose, where you and another dude do the gayest thing to each other without touching each others' privates and whoever loses the game is the f*ggot for the day. Therefore, is the designated driver and buys a round of drinks. Only meant to play among friends to see who is alpha or the gayest. iunno?

There's a reason why guys love gay humor. It's just asserting domination but you can't really be gay, then there's a problem? It's hard to explain to girls

• LOL...sounds cool... well, gotta try that :P jk

• no lol that's f***ign stupid. I mean are you honestly going to walk around staring at other people to show how manly you are? lol

• When that happens, I always look away first because I start to think the other guy is gay.

• lol, one day your guy will be obliterated by some angry guy and he will know more about disrespect.

This has nothing to do with dominance, it has to do with being a jerk.

• i don't know anything about this. I'm lonely a free running Gamer. never had anything from that :|

• Haha that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life what are they dogs? Ooooo I am bigger man you looked away first, so scared what are they five? So does that also mean that when you lose a staring contest with a cat, either male or female they are the alpha?

• Never heard of that. He might be the only one that is playing this challenge. There is no gain in it for either of them. It's not like the other guy gets to mate with you if your boyfriend looks away first. The other guy isn't your boyfriend's bitch after that.

What Girls Said 1

• I've heard of it some of my friends like to do it. Whoever loses they call their b*tch.