Why are boys so cold hearted?

I have feelings for a boy, and he feels the same, only for COMPLETELY different reasons! all he wants is sex, anything sexual he can get. and since I like him I give in, because I think maybe just maybe he will like me more if I do. what's a girl to do when she's in this kind of "friends with benefits" type thing, but she doesn't want to completely give it up :/

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what you do? Tell him that you're not that kind of girl and tell him to go screw himself! YOU DOING SEXUAL STUFF WITH HIM IS NOT GOING TO MAKE HIM LIKE YOU. Ask the hordes of women who make that mistake every day. Be patient hun. You're young, and you have plenty of time. There are always going to be selish jerk guys who just want you for sex. Just tell those guys to kiss off. Be picky, be patient, and wait for a good guy. Wait for a guy who will like you for who you are, and not because of your body and the sexual stuff you will do.

• Thanks, took your advice and he actually got mad at me, and tried to feed me more of his bs by saying he will make it special for me. stupid right! GOD why can't more guys be like you?! I hate boys.

• If he wanted you to be special, he would wait for you. Obviously he's just interested in his own selfish pleasures and using you. Just make sure to be picky and patient hun. There are good guys out there, you just have to be PATIENT!

What Guys Said 2

• Thats a difficult choice that you will have to make because you have to accept that it will never be any more than just sex to him. take it or leave it.

• Girls like you make it all worth living!

What Girls Said 1

• ok I'm kind of confused here are you saying that you want to be "f*** buddies" with this guy or what or you just want him to like you, because I feel that you shouldn't do something to please someone before you please yourself, if he want you to be his girl , then he wants you to be his girl, and honestly to me it just sound like he wants to use you and move on to the next guy because the more you "give in" to his sexual needs I think your "feelings" for him wil increase and honestly you don't want that to happen