What do girls expect from a boy physically ?

1. his costumes

2.his style

3.his physique

4.his money

Most Helpful Girl

• girls well not all girls want a guy for his money, sure they like a guy with good fashion but I think what a girl wants the most would be for her guy to be there for her comfort her, treat her special, love and respect her, and I am sure there are other things to

• Its a practical and logical answer

What Girls Said 11

• i expecta good personality and character above all the four things you hav ementioned. a guy with strong moral and integrity, who lives his life and is mindful of his own reputation and relationships to other people-i know that sounds kinda corny, but honestly that 's what I view as the most uttermost important factor if I'm going to date a guy.

• What are morality & reputation? Morality is object to your religion, culture & environment. In Saudi Arabia, Women's rights are immoral. Reputation doesn't matter if they can't do anything for the community.

• 1Good Hygiene-smells good & nice teeth & clean nails

2 Eye Contact

3Can hold a conversation. Good manners & shows respect

4Humorous, Layed back, Honest

5Energetic and spontaneous

I really don't focus on money, style, his car, or anything that really doesn't matter... those things are irrelevant in order to pursue true happiness.

• I've shown a lot of respect to girls, but it goes unappreciated. I really feel that girls think a guy that is respectful translates to a guy that is shy and uptight. but idk, what do you think?

• Respect can be translated in many ways. I applaud when someone can try to look at things from a different point of view. Try fitting into my shoes and ask if he can understand my point, even if he disagrees. Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. Just to be understood is appreciated.

I'm sorry but I don't see how you are penalized for being respectful. Perhaps the two have different definitions of respect and there was miscommunication. this is a very common problem.

• 1.what do you mean by costumes?

2. style is not as important, it can be very simple but as long as it's clean.

3. physique. when I see a guy who is overweight, it tells me he doesn't take good care of himself. how can he take care of others? If he is on the chub side, it's ok too. BUT honestly, it is so easy for guys to drop pounds and put on some muscle. Can you be that lazy? I like my guy to be fit. Not overly muscular, I like the natural athletic body.

4. money doesn't matter that much. If he can support himself and lives comfortably it's all good. He doesn't have to have fancy cars and clothes.

Lastly, smile is very very very important!

• "natural athletic"? if its natural that would mean he doesn't have to do anything to maintain it. not all guys are like that. some guys have to bust their asses for an hour a day and kill themselves just to maintain where they're at and sometimes even that's not good enough because not everyone responds the same to exercise.

• Who cares if he's offended? haha its just a question. no one should get offended, plus your answer was good.

• Haha, Thank you faberfan. I am just giving my honest opinion.

• style - as long as whatever he's wearing fits and is clean/smells okay, then that's fine.

physique - healthy, not all ripped or w/e, just enough muscle to get by. enough to lift a girl (haha).

money - he shouldn't be completely broke on his ass or completely spoiled. he should earn his money instead of getting it all from his parents.

• Style doesn't matter, just as long as he practices good hygeine. That's more important than ANYTHING.

Physique? As far as muscle goes, anything bigger than Vin Diesel is just gross. I hate those gigantor-HULK looking dudes. Maybe I'm weird but I don't like too much muscle. If he's healthy and in shape, then its all good.

Money? Doesn't matter, but he can't be unemployed. Sorry, I can't be anyone's mother.

• [1] Do you mean customs? If so, I don't really mind what they are as long as it's not something overwhelming. I'm agnostic, that's the reason for that. But his values are important. I can't just go with an insensitive jerk.

[2] As long as it's clean and not sloppy.

[3] Healthy.

[4] Doesn't have to be loaded, nor completely broke. Average is fine.

• That his style matches his personality, I don't mind guys with long hair as long as they look clean. the physique, well my personal taste is kind of skinny but that's just me. money? well as long as the date goes well he doesn't need to be loaded with it.

• well your syle says a lot about you, so just the way you dress can attract diffrent types of girls, and its the first thing we notice. But girls like what's on the inside better, like a sweet, down to earth, intellegernt, loveable, funny, and just being a good guy with lots of character.

• When I see a guy the first thing I look at is his eyes and how he smiles. to me it tells me a lot about their personality and what they are kinda thinking.

• I don't mind if they have a sence of style. I don't care about their physique, any shape is fine.. I like it when they have jobs and they can support themselves that about it.

• 1) MONEY - come on now, how can you deeply love your partner if you can't take of her needs that can only be met by money. "Money gets you honey " isn't exactly wrong !

2) PHYSIQUE - I am not asking for WWE type but tall, broad shoulders and strong.

3) STYLE - Style is what pull me to you, instantly.

4) CLOTHES - at least presentable

• Wow. a real gold digger here.

• I had no such intentions of anonymously annoying you.

If you don't believe me just ditch gym,dress sloppy and tell her you are out of job now and very unlikely to earn again. See, how long she stays with you or if you are single try proposing her by not hiding your layoff.

Maybe I am not exactly wrong. Reality bites !

• Stupid ****

What Guys Said 2

• his costumes, what is this Halloween?

• Yeah. It's all about looks. If your good looking and rich you'll pull easily. If you arn't you won't.

Now take a reality check. I get a lot of guys coming to me with low self-esteem because they watched way too much Disney as a kid. If I was a chick, I would be OFFENDED, that guys think all they want in a man is money and looks, it's simply not true.