Is this hair color pretty?

I want to dye my hair but I can't go too drastic...I was thinking something like this?

I'm mixed, so it has to look within the range of normal and not some moronic rihanna red hair or fake blond

I was thinking something like this:

link

yay? nay? it has to look good with curly and straight hair because I wear my hair curly about 90% of the time. I'm biracial so it also has to not be too wild, if you're gonna make recommendations

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think it's pretty.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• i think it's a pretty color and it would look nice. I am not sure if you are planning to or not but I would recommend getting it done professionally because dye/color jobs are tricky and DIY can mess things up, talking from experience.

• I say go for it! It looks nice, but if you don't like it you can always dye over it. I've dyed my hair many different colors, some of which weren't as awesome as I hoped, but it's always fixable :)

• I love it.it would look natural too, I've seen a lot of mixed kids with that hair color

• I think it's pretty!

• yay :)