What is a good height for a guy?

I keep hearing that girls like tall guys so I guess I'm about of luck. I'm 17 and 5'9". Is this good or too short? I know I'm not tall but I don't think I'm short either. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't sweat it...guys can grow all the way up until they are 21. Just don't smoke and eat right. Having said that...I am 5' 4" and I have a thing for tall guys. I think 5"9" would be my absolute cut off but would prefer 5'10" or taller. The guy I'm dating right now is 6'1" and just perfect. I can where my tallest heals and still need to reach up to kiss him. I would not feel comfortable dating a guy my height or shorter than 5'9". What is your shoe size? You can usually judge how tall you might be by that. My son is 17 and probably about 5'9" his shoe size is a 12 and the doctor thinks he still has some growing yet. He seems to grow about 2" each year the last few. He was in the 10 percentile for height most of his life soooo...I wouldn''t worry.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 5'7 so I prefer taller guys. If a guy is taller than me then I would be okay, but really I'd like guys at least like 4 inches taller or something.

• I like 6'2".

But your height is fine.

• from 5ft 9 up and this is coming from a woman who is 5ft 11

• I am 5'8" so its kinda short for me, but its ok

• I'm 5'6" and prefer men 6'+. I like wearing heels and having my man still be taller than me.

• You're average

It's a good dheght

• I'm 5'9 so your height is shored for me but to other girls its perfect :)

• Would you ever date a guy the same hieght as you?

• I guess it'd be OK but it will be hard cause I might need to give up my heels

• I'm 5'2 so I'm kind of short anything over my hieght would be fine with me.Your hieght seems just about rightv I don't see why there would anything wrong with it.I know many guys tha would want to be that tall but aren't no where near it so don't worry about it it's a good height and you are young so kudos.

What Guys Said 1