Can tall girls rock Jordans?

I'm 16 and I'm 5'11(ugh) and my height comes with a pair of big feet:( I'm a size 11. I have always been afraid to wear a pair of jordans because I think girls who are smaller and have smaller feet look better in them. So do you think tall girls can rock jordans?

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't do that if I were you, they are way to big for a girl to walk around with, I'm not talking about your size here I'm talking about its gonna look like you are walking around in a pair of concrete shoes. Why don't you buy a pair of converse instead they are much lighter and unisex. And most stores carry size 11 in shoes so you don't have to feel like you only hve to wear men's shoes

• Honestly i think converse make your feet look waayyy longer... Im 5'5 and i wear a size 10 and vans always make my feet look smaller.

What Guys Said 2

• I've got a better question, why would any girl want to wear jordans?

• lol I guess its the trend right now you don't like girls who wear j's?

• not quite. if you're wearing them while you're playing b ball that's fine but otherwise they look pretty masculine.

• Not if you have a cute outfit!:) lol so your saying this outfit with jordans would be too boyish

link

• Sure they can. Your height is great (nothing hotter than a long legged girl!) and tall girls generally wear clothes better.

What Girls Said 3

• Sweetie I hate to be the bearer of bad new but I find that girls with larger feet can't pul them off as well :P I am not as tall as you for I am only 5'9, but I have size then feet I don't think they suit to well. But on the plus side girl we han rock those high boots :)

• the retro Jays are less bulky I would try those

• don't go iugh. your blessed. why don't you try modelling. perfect age

• i have thought about it but I'm too ugly and def not model skinny enough I would need to lose like 20-30 pounds. I'm like 145-150:(

• models who people call ugly

link

link

• i guess so but I don't think I would be right for it