What size shoe to buy him?

My boyfriend has been eying this pair of shoes from Aldo, and his birthday is coming up so I want to purchase them for him!

I have an issue, though. He wears a different size for almost every pair he owns! I snuck in his closet hoping to find the same shoe size for every shoe, but they're all different. I thought he was a size 10, but he has sizes 10, 10 1/2, and 11. It varies between those three sizes. The shoes I want to buy him are kind of dressy, so I tried looking at what pair he owns that is similar to that style - but he has two pairs, one 10, one 11.

WHAT DO I DO?

I absolutely don't want to ask him to come with me and try them on - that's a dead give-away. I also wanted to buy them online, which makes it harder for returns.

Ugh. Any help appreciated...

I went with the 10 1/2! He opens his gift a week from today, so hopefully they fit! If not, we will exchange them for the correct size :).

Most Helpful Guy

• Go bigger, if anything he will trade for a smaller size.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd NEVER buy a shoe without trying it first for size & comfort (and even that way I sometimes end upwith shoes which hurt my feet) You?

• Maybe get 10 1/2. Or bring in a pair or two from his closet and see if the can try to match the size?

What Girls Said 1

• If they do them in a 10 1/2 get them

It's in between so logically it's the safest.

No biggie if they don't fit perfect, you can take them back and exchange them if they're not the right size after.