Guys this is for you... Gym and girls!?!?

At the gym girls show up tight shorts plastered foundation thick eyelashes and liner.. Maybe showing to much cleavage.. Do guys enjoy or don't care? Do they laugh behind closed doors at these girls, is it normal to want to look really good at the gym for.. These 'guy's' and do they expect us girls to try and look good cause I go with maybe mascara basic concealed and there to sweat and workout in capris and top.. Guys , girls comments?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I see any woman that has overdone the makeup my first impression is that she is insecure about herself. I feel that makeup can be used to give the illusion of beauty or to enhance what is already beautiful. The women who make a special effort to create an illusion just to go to a gym aren't there to work out and I personally would ignore them. The ones I would be attracted to are the ones who are there for themselves and not for anyone else.

What Guys Said 6

• Guys enjoy seeing girls at the gym who have tight spandex and even tighter bodies. I, personally, don't go to the gym to check out girls but I know the majority of guys enjoy the view. Forget the make-up. Waste of time and effort.

• I go to the gym to workout, not meet women. Indeed I even had a woman once chastise me for not saying hi to her at the gym lol.

• I agree with Distant. It's a waste of their time, effort, and money. Besides, why put on makeup and make yourself look as "hot" as possible if you're just going to shower/change a couple of hours later after working out? It just doesn't make sense to me...but then again, I'm not a girl.

Most guys - myself included - just go to the gym to...well, work out. When I'm at the gym, I'm burning off steam or trying to work towards a physical goal, not going out "on the prowl." (I just really wanted to use that phrase, lol)

• It's really silly to decorate yourself before going to the gym, unless you got there from work. Doesn't make sense, the sweat will wipe it all off.

• I just look at the butts.

• i laugh your there to work! don't get dolled up

What Girls Said 1

• guys do not gather around in the locker room and go "hahhaha look at that girl's thick eye makeup!"

• Oh I was just curious if guys did... Cause I think thatd be kinda funny your going to the gym to work out and you got a face thick with foundation and eye makeup