I'm looking for a good book to read?

just finished a bunch of steven king books and now I need a new book to get into! Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ian Mcewan is a great writer

If you want a series though I would suggest the Eragon series. However it is fantasy.

What Guys Said 8

• a good one by king is -from a buick 8- if ya haven't already read it. Also The Regulators by Richard Bachman aka-Stephen King.

• The Creature from Jekyll Island.

It's a monster read and covers the main premise as to why the US is where it stands today. No rhetoric, no BS. Only the brave will conquer it.

• The Kite Runner- Khaled Hosseini

A Game of Thrones - Gearge Martin

• Mitch albom the 5 people you meet in heaven

• The partner- John Grisham

• A short history of nearly everything.

• the kama sutra

• Michael Crichton- Next, State of Fear, Prey

Robin Cook- Abduction, Year of The Intern

George Orwell- 1984

Aldous Huxley- Brave New World

What Girls Said 4

• Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. It's probably my favorite book of all time. It's about success and successful people like Bill Gates. What makes children geniouses, how some are gifted but never successful, etc. I've also read "What the dog saw" by Gladwell and I'm now on "Blink", another book of his. So far it's been great.

If you want something entertaining and random, I'd suggest "Sex drugs and cocoa puffs" by Chuck Klosterman. It's about pop and media culture. It's like candy, I've read it so easily.

And lastly, if you didn't know, JK Rowling came up with a new book called "The Casual Vacancy". Still haven't read it but I will once I'm done with the book I'm on right now. It's a very controversial book and a lot of critics are against its value so I purchased it for that same reason lol.

What are your favorite books? I'm always open for new suggestions :)

• 50 Shades of Grey <-- probably one of the better books I've read in a while. It's very female friendly as long as you are open minded about sexual activities. :)

• divergent & insurgent by veronica Roth & Host by Stephenie Mayer

• One for the money from the stephanie plum series. fun read.