When you die, what do you want to be remembered as?

I think most people live day to day very passively, but if you were to think about what you wish to be remembered as, you realize the life you should really be living. What do you want to be remembered as?

I want to be remembered as someone who tested himself to find out who I could really be, what I could really accomplish, and didn't accept fear or doubt as truth. And as someone who had the same consideration for others, regardless if they worshiped the same god I worshiped, or looked the same way I looked.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be remembered as someone who never lost sight of myself. Never bowed down to peer pressure or society telling me what I should and should not be. I want to be remembered as being bold, open, honest, and a little cruel but ultimately very fair. For never denying my own feelings and for standing up for what I believe is right.

• I love that. Was just re-reading my Psych textbook and conformity. Good post.

What Girls Said 11

• I want to be remembered for exactly what I am. I am a loyal person with a kind heart. I defend those I love, and I worked for everything I ever had. I tried my best in everything I've done, even if I did not succeed. I've messed up, but I made amends. I could die knowing I have been true to myself and to those around me. I've loved someone more than I could understand, and for that I know I opened up my heart entirely without fear. I don't want to be remembered as some saint, or something better than I am. I am flawed, but I hope my ability to recognize these flaws and attempt to overcome them are the reason that people loved me.

• You seem like the type of person who'd accept themself, regardless of flaw too. love the post

• Someone who always wanted to learn more and more about herself, other people and life. Who gave all her affection and attention to the ones she loved.

• I'd like to be remembered as someone who tried to make the world a better place.

• Someone who was open and enjoyed helping people and was also pretty logical and was a great friend.

• Passive does not always equare to inactivity. Passivity is often devoid of ego. I live a relatively 'passive' life from the outset intentionally so as to not fall victim to non-truths such as the quest for fame, excessive material possessions and external beauty.

I want to be remembered for being compassionate, humble and loving. I want to be remembered as someone who was/is honest and kind and gentle. There's a lot of strength in passivity and vulnerabilty - it's not all about pursuits and accomplishments...

Sometimes, the greatest feat one can master in a lifetime, is to simply be grateful - and honest.

A.

• Someone who truly loved others.

• Someone who was a listener and cared for others.

• I want to be remembered as a person who was one with nature :)

• I don't wanna die. Ever. :[

• Above all else, I want to be remembered as someone who felt unconditional love toward her family and those that matter most.

• I want to be remembered for helping change people's lives, for being a free-spirited person who lived her life to the fullest and wasn't scared of anything, I want to be remembered as adventurous and enthusiastic.

What Guys Said 14

• I want to be remembed who was death loyal to friends, who never let the powers that be tell me how to live or what to think, and who was always happiest when helping someone else with things they couldn't handle on their own.

• I want to be remembered as someone that could display my physique, without displaying my underwear

Just sayin.

Bruce

• In the end we're all forgotten

• Good thing the Wright Brothers or Thomas Edison didn't have your "I shouldn't care anyways" attitude. :D

• I'll forget about your comment then...

• lmao good one :)

• Providing help when someone is in need emotionally or physically, and help with any kind of change in someones life.

Everything is down to the words, actions, and emotions you choose to do/say/express.

I just want to be remembered as being apart of someones life as a friend/lover/family member/random guy who helped pick up a pencil/...

• Musician, loving husband and father, and someone who always pushed his limits.

• OK and have you thought how do you intend to put it in acts or factual?

• The guy who never started sh*t, drama or problems. The chill dude that was cool with everyone unless or until he had reason not to be. The guy who was happy, lived his life and died happy.

• Simply put, I wish to be remembered as someone who tried his hardest to always do the right thing. I want to be remembered as someone who gave a damn.

• The icon among his peers who was way ahead of his time.

• I want to change the world one way or another. I want to leave this earth in a better place than the way I found it.

• I want to be remembered as a miserable bastard who likes nobody.

• generations will pass, I really don't care to be remembered. I just want to enjoy life.

• This question was asked recently:

My sexy eyebrows

• SHIRTLESS!