I need some style advice about these 2 outfits? Just for GIRLS :)

link I feel like I look fat in this first outfit :( But I LOVE those shorts...and I don't know what to wear them with :( (I need a winter outfit). I have a few large sweaters...but they're long, so they're not good for those shorts :( Also, what do you think about this outfit? does the blouse look good with those pants? What else could I wear them with? (I don't have any orange or brown sweater or blouse) link link

Most Helpful Guy

• You are NOT fat. You want to see fat? This is fat: link

You are no where near that. By the way, I really like those outfits on you especially the one of you in the shorts

What Guys Said 3

• shorts:

dont wear that sweater with those shorts! button up, those shorts, boots with folded top and you have to roll up you button up if its a long sleeve shirt.

v neck tshirt or polo with those shorts and shoes that you can easily slip on like boat shoes!

outfit two

i don't like the pink dot thing or the bell bottom thing sorry!

you have a gorgeous curvy body and you should really accentuate your curves more!

• i know it said just girls but I had to comment. first you are not fat at all you have a fantastic body. and you look really good in those shorts. but for style advice I don't really have any I don't look into girls fashion. but like I said I think you look great so you're doing something right

• You do not look fat at all, you look great. If you need a winter outfit, maybe in the first pic you can go with a similar shirt, but short sleeved. Then have a nice jacket or cardigan depending on how could it is and wear tights or leggings with it. The second one is good but maybe wear a tank top under it.

What Girls Said 2

• If you look fat in your first picture, obviously I look morbidly obese. Wow you look good.

Personally I just think that the deep v is a little too much. It should be a bit looser, more casual. You want the shorts to be the focus piece of your outfit.

As for the second one, the outfit is okay, but I'd personally say to go for a bit brighter top.

• fat? are you kidding me? you don't look anywhere near fat,but that sweater doesn't really go with those shorts. if I were you,i'd go with the blouse+the shorts,and some tights (the shorts+a sheer blouse is too revealing)