Girls what are your views on man wearing a men suit...do they look good on them or not?

Personally I love wearing mensuit and I think they look awesome on man...if weared with proper size, fitting and yea offcourse with matching shoes and tie..

Most Helpful Girl

• skinny guys looks good in them and very big men too.

but my boyfriend is short and thick, he looks like he wearing his dad clothes lol looks odd on him

• lol...ya its right it looks good on men with height more then 5'10"(personally my view)...:)

• short thick guys can look decent, but you may need m2m not off the rack. Honestly, a suit can be adjusted to play up or play down anything.

If he's short and stocky, it should be relatively close fitting, shoulders balanced to midriff, relatively low button point (like you know those NBA player suits with 5 buttons? Opposite of that.)

What Girls Said 10

• LOL for the guy who answered No.

I say it depends on the guy. Only if the guy can pull it off. Sorry but its the truth. Just like red lipstick is pretty but it does NOT go on every girl. For some it might look too "whor_ish" for others it looks "sophisticated" and yet others just darn hot! So it all depends specially on how you deliver yourself too, and by that I mean your self confidence.

• For me I find guys dressed up so so attractive. I don't know why. I guess it makes them look classy and gentleman like. I don't know about any other girls, but I love a hot guy in a suit :)

• A man in a suit is wonderful! Love it.

• A suit is one of few outfits any guy can pull off.look at Psa from gangham style

• It's whatever.. I don't see what's so "sexy" about suites. But that's just me.

• Best answer^

• They look good

• they are very sexy and masculine and formal wear always looks nice on all genders as well

• It looks good when it fits. Unfortunately I see many men looking sloppy with suits. A wasted effort.

• Nothing hotter

What Guys Said 2

• Suits have evolved over many years to make men look tall, slim, broad chested with strong shoulders. That's combined with a certain status.

So obviously, no, men look terrible in them :p

• yea that's true but there are some exceptions like height does matter and also it doesn't look that much gud on persons with huge stomach.,.(personally I think)

• One of the most famous suit wearers of the last century, in terms of style, was edward viii (the duke of windsor). Many things in men's style are based on things he did (i.e. windsor knot). And he was 5'7".

You know what looks good on guys with a huge stomach? Nothing. But a suit is going to be FAR better then say a t shirt, where at least they can offset somewhat by strengthening the shoulders and providing structure around the face.

• Ew. A tall man, with a broad chest and strong shoulders. Can't imagine anything worse.

• ok dude I'm 18 and wear a sports jacket, black pants , and leather shoes to school and I must say girls go absolutely crazy about a man in a suit and mine isn't actually a suit because the pants and sports jacket aren't matching