Thongs, when wearing a thong?

Thongs, when wearing a thong?

Do thongs meant to ride up the crack after laying it on the crack and not to fix it when it rides up?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are ment to ride up your crack, and be there to be hidden. I bet you'll get used to it with time. It's just like boxers for boys. When we're young, we have to wear tighty whities, and when we go to boxers, it's very weird having it hang there, and so on. Give it time, I think thongs are sexy, and many others do too.

• Maybe that is because we were never ment to wear boxers in the first place because they have no support for the boys...

• Thanks for most helpful.

@irthonger it's better to have little to no support for the boys, because production happens at certain temperatures, and the support can cause them to overheat.

What Guys Said 6

• It is made so that the back strap rests across your anus and crack. That is normal. But it shouldn't pinch pull or rub. If it does you are either adjusting it wrong or have the wrong size. Also different brands have different dimensions so you might try a different brand.

• thongs are gonna give u a wedgie... it will happen that how its built. there is nothing stopping it from going in deep

• It's supposed to do that. After a few days it wears off.

• I wear a thong all the time, even when I go to the beach or pool

A properly fitting thong doesn’t ride tight up your ass crack – Guys you will never find any underwear or swimwear that comes to comfort and support you get from a properly fitting thong. The problem is most guys think they have a small waist, when they need a medium or large.

• I can agree to that. I've been wearing thongs and g-strings for 19 years. They are always comfortable to me and I wear them every day.

• Thongs are gross

• Thanks for the image. ;)

What Girls Said 6

• its meant to not be hidden inbetween the cheeks but they shouldn tbe uncomfortable and ride up on you.

• u can't feel thongs so no need to fix anything unless its the wrong size

• You shouldn't have to fix them, maybe if its uncomfortable its the wrong material or wrong size they should fit like this link

• they sort of go up there. it can feel strange at first but tough it out for a few days and the feeling will disappear. Once you are used to it, they feel like nothing!

• i get what you are saying but you shouldn't have a problem because you aren't supposed to feel the thong.

• You shouldn't be able to feel it at all when it rides up.