Can a new hairstyle change a guy appearance dramatically?

Like if he has long hair and got a different style of haircut like those korean hair styles would it change there face and looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea .at first I was mad that guy from 3oh3! Cut his hair since I thought he was hot and I have a thing for guys with long hair but after a while(about 3 min,I was watching a music video)I decided it actually wasn't that bad and he just looks handsome not really hot but kind of like a mix of hot and cute..he's still attractive

What Girls Said 5

• I think its possible to change their appearance dramatically if its a big change or something completely different for someone. I can't really say/suggest specifics as far as hairstyles though because its really different for everyone because of face shape and things like that.

• both hair styles don't sound ultra attractive

• than what ultra attractive to you

• something natural but long enough to be wavy with that cute little flip at the bottom where your head meets your neck.. basically a woman wants a guys hair to be soft and long enough for us to run our fingers threw it but not long enough to brade.. we like body (not mullet) and I don't think emo long bangs is cute at all.. it makes a guy look like a lesbian

• yes! I've seen it

• How so? Like facial feautures or do they look cuter or more handsome?

• For sho

• Yep if it gets longer

What Guys Said 0