Average looking girls, what do guys think of them?

Are we average looking girls out of the dating game ?

what do guys think of us in general

Average is : Okay face , okay body , not fat , not thin ... just ok

Ok : I don't expect to attract the hottest guys ever and I am well aware of my average looks , but seems like average looking guys who score like a 6 want girls that are an 8 , I would say I'm a 6 myself but I fee like guys who are on the same level as I am always aim for higher ... so yeah

Im not overweight and I'm not model thin either .. I'm average weight bmi 23 . but my face is pretty average looking aswell , not beautiful but not ugly ... just "ok"
example of average face , pretty much close to mine , look at the girl : link
ok sorry link won't work

Most Helpful Guy

• After the trophy hunting sport dating of our early 20's has played itself out, it is you "average", "OK" girls many of us seek out to be wives and mothers.

still fresh, mostly uninjured from the game,

modest, not vain,

not overly sexualized, obsessed about performance or about body parts

not overly materialistic or status oriented

not controlling or manipulative,

not obsessed with hair, clothes, makeup and genital grooming

feminine, not Feminist.

competent and proud of homemaking skills.

discreet in public, warm in private.

stable, reliable and consistent.

Unlike girls who will remain tainted and cynical from the Cosmo lifestyle, we can flip over to become TV Dads once we've "sewed our wild oats" enough times. You can be the the soccer mom of refuge. So long as your expectations are moderate and you are respectful, trustworthy supportive and sexually uninhibited, you can shop at Target, do your own hair, limit your makeup and trim below just enough to look good on the beach.

For those G or G who deride me on this, talk to me when you are 30,

• By using terms like "tainted" and "cynical" you weaken you points. At 64, I deride you for that and being so judgemental. Out of kindness, no down arrow...

• Mr. 64: We are the perps and we are left with stories to tell. What about them?

What Guys Said 12

• Not sure what you mean by this. If you mean I'm okay looking and pretty shy, why aren't really fit hot guys asking me out? Then my answer to you is yes, you are out until you grow the backbone to approach those guys and flirt your heart out. We men do like a girl with charisma, as I have seem some girls, who I would say were farther south on the attractiveness scale, make some serious head way with very attractive men (no homo).

But if you literally mean average like you described, then no, you aren't out of the game by a long shot. Just talk to guys and it will all be okay, and if you aren't afraid to flirt a little and be the one to lead, you will get very far indeed.

Also, don't ever act like a high and mighty pompous princess. That will only work on guys who want in your panties and then see you later. Boys want those girls, guys and men don't even want to touch that for more than a day or two.

• I can't imagine BMI 23.

The average woman in the united states is borderline obese.

If you're not fat you're above average.

• YOUR never out...ur onli out when you say & mean it & act on IT.i had enuf of guys..personally class is overrated..there no such ting as average gals only girls exist..its just in our heads & insecurities that we guys/gals pull dem self down..if your confident enough..any guy wouldn't mind dating you..you don't need a huge butt or big bust to get guys ..all you need is a good set of confidence & outgoing personality to attract :-)

• Nothing wrong with average. I think its more about connecting intellectually and getting along with some attraction.

• I don't really think anybody is average. Everybody has something that somebody else finds "cute". I admit I've kinda gone for the great looking girl at times but they usually don't have a lot more to offer than their looks. Don't write yourself off yet, your personality will shine through.

• Actually there was a compilation done that averaged faces from multiple pictures of women.

Here are the results:

link

In terms of facial attraction, the average chick is pretty attractive.

As for body attraction, if you have a nice silhouette then you are attractive. If your shape is feminine beyond a doubt, then you are attractive (extremely skinny/obese people tend to lose masculine/feminine characteristics).

• I'd prefer and average girl over a "hot" girl.

Average girls just seem to be nicer, more fun to be with, and more down to earth, and with that whole package, they are hotter than just the "hot" girl. If that makes sense?

• no one is out of the dating game. just don't expect rich and good looking guys will be interested.

• I actually prefer average girls over hot girls. You are definitely not out of the dating game.

• Well, since good looking women don't like average looking guys, seems like they are left out of the dating scene too. Or the average women can date the average men?

• They are fine by me. It would depend on how you feel about average looking guys.

• I like them but they seem to be into hot girls

• Well, they are, but not exclusively. They could also be talking about and targeting the hot girls more just sexually. But, you might want that. I don't know.

Also, I can only speak for myself and my friends, but I think you might be surprised at what certain guys find beautiful. I know they've told me about girls they thought were attractive and I didn't as much. I still think this one girl is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen and one friend asked what I liked about her and another said

• she looked pretty good in a somewhat dismissive way. So basically, you might consider yourself average, but you're going to be above that and below that on other people's scales.

Besides, there are quite a few people with varying degrees of attractiveness that have found someone, so it's not like it's a longshot anyway, you know?

• Average looking girls are just like the good looking girls - if she gives me an approving once-over, I think "Hmm, I might be in there," and I go over to chat to her.

It's all about how she presents herself. If she seems like she might be into me, that's a great motivator to get to know her better.

What Girls Said 4

• Uh yeah

Average looking girls are out of the dating game, that's why only good looking people date and marry

• This is far too subjective. If you are dating then no you're not "out of the dating game". If you are considered average by a range of men then you are probably average...

• im average and I'm with someone. there's always hope :)

• Guys go for average girls all the time. Look around you, don't you see all these average girls with their equally average boyfriends? Everyone wants a hot partner, but that doesn't mean they get them.