Looking for new exercise ideas?

Hey guys, I am on here looking for some new ideas for exercises. I mainly lift weights at the moment, but I want to get into some calisthenics and core training. Any ideas or links to certain exercises to do? Thanks a bunch.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like doing intervals like do a 15 min warm up, do some (weight lifting) exercise then sprint for one - 2 min, then do another exercise ...

As for actual exercises well what I do kinda targets female problem zones but anyways:

Core:

- candle stip dippers

- crunches (including side crunches)

- side bridge

- hip twists

- link

- I don't know how it's called but you're like on your feet and hands and then bring your knee to the opposite elbow

Arms/Chest

- push up (all variations)

- tricep dippers

- tricep dippers (standing)

- bicep curls and other standart arm exercises

Back:

- pull ups

- lawn mowners

- superman exercise (also when you just lie on your tumm and just kinda lift your bum a lil, then let it down)

- I don't know how it's called but you kinda lean forward, have weights in your hands and then lift your arms so your elbows are the same height as your shoulders

Legs/Bum

- squats and lunges

- jumping squats and lunges

- lower leg circles

- pelvic thursts

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure if this up your alley. But I love the elliptical. I do 60 minutes on that machine three to four times aweek. I look well...really good.

What Guys Said 4

• I generally don't advertise for other people, but when it's good it's good; try:

www.bodybuilding.com

they have everything there; lots of really really good well thought-out challenging work outs. For Calisthenics try the "navy seals" workout. It's an approximation of the calisthenics & endurance workouts you would get when trying out for the navy seals. I did the first part and 1/3 of the second part before having to change countries and it's awesome workout.

Otherwise just browse around there, you'll probably find a workout you like...

• If there's a good circuit training class, this is great for core muscle workout. Or do weights standing on the Bosu ball, another great core workout.

• Youtube man.

• running is good for your back. rowing also but you need to have proper technique.