What do guys look for in a girlfriend?

Do guys like innocent and naive girls OR do they prefer girls who are more daring and out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• -attractive

-cares about her healthy/body to at least a mild degree

-cares about her fashion to at least a mild degree

-no emotional baggage

-decent home life

-decent social life

-career goals

-family goals

-shares similar interests

-reciprocates love and affection as opposed to acting entitled to special treatment without having to give anything in return just because she's the women.

-doesn't abuse drugs or alcohol. occasional use of both is fine.

-outgoing and can have fun doing just about anything.

-shares similar values to me

-has a similar sex drive

-no ex boyfriend drama

-at least relatively intelligent so I can talk about more than last nights episode of jersey shore and so I don't have to act like her father because she can barely breath on her own let alone make adult decisions.

-is supportive of my hobbies and career

-isn't over the top jealous (little jealousy is normal and shows she cares).

-doesn't require constant communication. If you can't go half a day without me texting you, that's not good.

-has a good mix of dominance and submissiveness

-not super irritable. I hate girls that get upset or pissed at every stupid little thing I do or say.

-Doesn't nag and bitch about every little unimportant detail.

-Displays some amount of traditional female qualities, like ability and willingness to cook, care for children, clean and organize a house.

This is all I can think of at the moment. One thing you should keep in mind about my lists is I'm at a point in my life where I'm essentially looking for my future wife. So I go into every relationship with that possibility in mind. So some of these traits are based on the fact that I wouldn't marry a girl if she didn't have them (like a willingness to have a family). It's also why my list is quite extensive. If I was younger and just looking to have fun. All I would really care about is that she's not a bitch, is attractive, and likes to have sex.

What Guys Said 4

• what I look for

-happy all the time and smiles a lot

-innocent or aggressive or both

-loves video games

-very kinky

-sex drive equal to me

-likes to be cute

-not to be messed with when angry

-likes to be hugged

-likes dirty jokes

-very similar humor to me

-likes to wreastle

-likes to swim

-smart or at least smarter than me

-doesn't get very annoyed with me

-not creeped out by me

• I'm not into innocent girls. One, I don't want to feel like I'm an instructor or superior to my girl. I don't want to feel the guilt of taking her innocence. I like a challenge, not someone who is too easily impressed.

I'll go for a girl whose daring and even a little out there, as long as she's genuine, loving and compassionate.

• Hair

• some guys look for someone who loves them for them , is honest in a relationship and enjoys being around them and doesn't expect too much at once ,

and plus what Vpt warrior said too :P

What Girls Said 0