Which is better high heels or flats?

Guys do you like girls in high heels or flats? if you like high heels how high?

Girls do you prefer wearing high heels or flats? if you prefer high heels then how high

• Flats and sneakers
  • 2 inch
  • 3 inch
  • 4 inch
  • 5 inch +
i have to say I surprised that flats and sneakers is in the lead. I personally haven't learned to walk in flats yet I keep stumble in them while I never stumble in a pair of high heels, the higher the better I walk in them.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't care, what ever she feels comfortable in

just no sneakers if we go somewhere nice

What Guys Said 20

• I always figured heels were for dressup events to go with some sort of dress. Plus I hear girls feet can hurt from wearing them. I think flats are better as they are more casual and I am not a fan of dressing up myself.

• well it all depends on the shoe, if they have a pointy toe they are gonna hurt like hell, if they have a rounded toe is the right size for you then they are really comfortable :)

• The day I find a heel that is "right for me" is the day I get into some major trouble!

• hahah I didn't mean right size for you like I was pushing you to wear heels, I meant in general

• I've never been one to be moved by high heels on women. I dunno, it just doesn't do anything for me lol. Stylish flats are just fine.

• My girlfriend is only 5 feet tall. I'm only 5'11", but when she wears heels at least she's closer to my height. Makes kissing easier for sure. Flats don't bother me any, but I like her in heels.

• Tall guys and small girls always look so cute as a couple

• Heels for sure! Nothing beats a girl in a pair of heels. Her legs and butt look so much sexier. But I don't like it when girls wear those real big ass heels which they can barely walk in. 3 or 4 inches is fine. 5+ inches are overdoing it imo.

• I'd say flats. High heels are deceptive. They make it hard to judge just how fat a woman ass really is. Any woman in heels can make the illusion of having SOME ass, but flats keep them a bit more honest.

Besides, all women end up in flats. It's closer to a fact. They get older and become more practical and less foolish about their look when it comes to fashion.

• Sneakers.

• I mean hanging around relaxed, flats are fine.

But heels make ankles slimmer, calves higher, legs more shapely, ass better.

• stiletto heels without a question -- 4 to 5 inches! :))

• I would say I'm a pretty tall dude, 6'2 so I like it when a girl wears those crazy 5 inch heels but you know whatever the girl feels more comfortable in is cool with me.

• Flats. I prefer women that are more of the jeans and flip flops variety.

• depends on the type of impression you want people to have on you if you wear heels you are saying I know you are looking at my ass which take good care of and it also says that you are an outgoing,easy girl . but if you wear flats it says you are different from rest and want people to know and like for what you are and not what you show or hide and I also says that you are nice and casual.

• Depends how tall your boyfriend is :)

• High heels are bad for you.

• everything is bad for you if you over do it

• Haha, but you still breath for decades which is overdoing lol...Sorry baby gal, I win :P

• No You haven't won a thing all you have managed to do is pissing me off so stop writing

• depends, I like both but high heels are bad for your achilles tendon.

• I like high heels!

As high as possible!

• I just like girls..and heels look nice...but I always worry about females whom I care about.../:/:/:

• I like flats and heels on girls. Both are fine with me.

• Heels, the highest possible :)

• Flats and sneakers make you look trashy stay in heels

• I love a girl in converse allstars with jeans and a tee. Cutest look EVER!

• That's what I wore to work yesterday! Only a long sleeve shirt, not a tee. I like it so much better than Ugg-clad feet where I feel like a Yeti is possessing my body.

• I agree. The only thing I feel more confortable in than my allstars is bare feet.

What Girls Said 17

• I don't like high heels - I hardly ever wear them, so when I do, they always end up hurting my feet since I'm not used to them.

I can't wear flats because my right foot is about two sizes smaller than my left foot, and since I can't just buy different sized shoes, flats don't work well at all for me. Also my feet are uncomfortable in shoes without any arch support.

I like tennis shoes... boots... heels that aren't too extreme.

• Its funny that a lot of guys prefer high heels, UNTIL they realize the limitations of them--especially if the heels are 3 inches and up.

I love heels and wear them daily. But that comes with an unspoken understanding with my boyfriend that there will be no long strolls, no cobble stone streets, no hasty pace, and he must bring his car. :P

• Aww that's all so true! Haha Cobble stone streets are the worst.

• its easier to walk on cobble stone when you tippy toe in your high heels you can even walk on grass like that.

• Went to old town in Tallinn, Estonia in August. Beautiful Medieval town, but the streets were made entirely of cobble stone. I wrecked a lovely pair Anne Klein heels and my feet didn't fair too well either. lol.

• I prefer flats but sometimes I like wearing heels. I only wear stuff between 2-3 inches though

• Depends entirely on the situation.

Day to day- flats, sandals, boots, and sneakers

If we're talking about a special occasion, I wear heels at every chance.

• I would pay women to walk on me with high heels. The taller the better and you can literally step on any part of my body. ;)

• Personally, I hate high heels. I've always been a little wobbly/clumsy. I can't walk in those things at all. And they're really bad your your feet anyway, so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

• I didn't vote.

I prefer to wear flats on my feet, partly because I'm 5 foot 6 and if I wear them I end up towering/being the same height as most guys.

I prefer to look at/the look of high heels. Even on me, the way my legs look is attractive. Ideal to wear is a 2-3 inches, but I love the look of 6 inch heels.

• I prefer wearing flats if I'm doing a lot of walking (otherwise I don't particularly care). Of course my Latin heels are THE most comfortable shoes I have ever had the pleasure of wearing. When I do wear heels, they're usually three inches. I'm super short, but not super talented so I can't go higher.

• On an average day, to go to school, shopping or something casual I prefer Converse and boots, but when I'm going out to party I love to wear high heels that are really high, so 5+ (:

• I don;t mind high heels that are between 2-4 inches high... anything higher than that is a pain in the a$$ for me... I like wedges or flats for comfort but I like the look of high heels more...

• Sneakers :)

• i like wearing flats, but if I go on special occasions, then high heels, but not as high to become taller than everyone in the world

• I like both. heels for when I want to feel sexy and flats for when I'm in tomboy mode. no sense in low heels. if I'm wearing heels might as well be sky high.

• I love flats, very comfortable and not painful like high heels.

• How in the world do you stumble in flats and not in heels XD

Anyway, I prefer flats. Cute ones.

and it really depends on what you're wearing and where you're going to.

• haha I have asking myself that exact question, it weird I know. Ballerina shoes are the worst but sneakers are OK to walk in

• flats flats flats screw the hells I rather chop of my feet then wearing them

• I sell shoes. I like boots. High heels are nice for occasion and events but not practical when it is snowing and rainy. I am boot girl.

• I like both heels and sneakers more than flats

But I like sneakers more than heels.

If I wear heels they have to me 4in+

I can't deal with kitten heels.