Girls, does it bother you if your bra shows through?

I see some girls with dark bras under white shirts and sometime sheer tops with nothing but a bra underneath. Do you go to any trouble to hide your bra show through, or do you just not care? Do you do it on purpose sometimes to look sexy?

(I like it, but just my opinion)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care much either way.

I don't really wear white shirts period haha, so that doesn't really apply to me.

But I pretty much always wear tank tops, so my bra straps are usually always visible. Some people hate that, some people like it, I'm fine with it and that's what matters lol. Plus I usually wear bras with bright colors. I figure that, since I have to wear them everyday, I might as well have fun with it :p

• I like the straps showing. It's so common these days I don't think girls think much about it or like you said even care.

What Girls Said 10

• I usually match it to whatever I'm wearing. ie. if I have a black top I will probably most likely wear a black bra with it.

if I wear a white top, I'll wear a white bra underneath

idk why, that's just how I roll I guess lol

• LOL, good answer, but you do think about it don't you:)

• Yeah. I guess it's just me but I'm always aware of it and don't like to be noticed in that way.;*)

• Ugh,i hateeeee dark bras under white shirts,and white bras under dark shirts.

I DO.I care,cos it's an intim part of the underwear,ur bra..like panties.There are situation you can be careless-with friends on the beach,or pijama party lol. But most of th time,a girl should always watch what and how she wears.

• See, That's what I wonder. What's the difference in a girls mind between wearing a bra and bikini top? Yea, its underwear, but Bra's are pretty. I love the look of bright color bra straps showing with a tank or strappy cami and it seems like a fashion statement these days. So in some ways, what's the real difference between wearing a white tank and a hot pink bra (as above) and wearing layered tanks.

• LOL, reminds me of an old playboy cartoon where this girl is walking out by the pool looking sexy, guys are all looking at her and she say to another girl in the pool "Hey Cindy, thanks for letting me borrow your new bikini".. Cindy says "Bikini! That's underwear!!!" and now the girl is embarrassed:)

• Haha..funny,but true .

• If I wear a white top I wear a nude bra but sometimes a hot pink bra underneath looks sexy. And yep some girls do it on purpose for that reason. I'm not bothered about bra straps showing-sometimes they are and sometimes they're not.

• i never do it on purpose I don't like for it to show but sometimes it happens

• i do it all the time.i don'treally care, but I know some people think it's sexy and that's just fine.

• well I know that most girls don't care and somethimes they do it to impress someone they like.

so yeah I guess you could say we do it on purpose.

• i don't like for it to show

i have some bras that I like but I never wear them because they show through over half of my clothes

• Interesting, did you not realize that when you bought them? Is it because of the color or the texture. I have noticed that really lacey bra's will show as very bulky under a tight shirt.

• Sometimes its the texture like sometimes I buy them just to be sext but for my boyfriend....not public

some bras are literally worn with a certain dress or shirt

some bras for some reason have sequins are bumps in them

sometimes its the color because you cannot wear a hot pink bra under a light yellow or white skin tight tank top

its really irritating and you sometimes have to wear two shirts to cover up the color of the bra

• I think it looks trailer. If you have a white shirt you need a nude bra, that looks like she's trying to reach sexy but hits trashy instead. Sorry!

• I don't really care really. if it shows it shows if it doesn't well then it doesn't show and plus its just a bra *girls wear bras get over it* lol

• Yes it bothers me. I never wear a white shirt without a nude color bra on.

What Guys Said 0