Girls: My Style? (w/ pictures and cookies)

Okay so I am not sure if how I dress is attractive or not (lol I just woke up when I took these so don't mind my blank stares)

On a casual day, I'll wear Black Vans, Black socks, Black pants (typically pants that really fit well, not always Skinny jeans) a Black or White T with no design (sometimes with but mostly without) and sometimes a Polo, maybe a black watch and a hat from time to time 5

link

link

On an occasion (job hunting, generally going out to impress people) I'll wear the Black vans, black socks, a pair of black pants, a dress shirt ( or white/black T) with either a Sweater over top, a black pin striped jacket, or a blazer hybrid (my favorite combo is the sweater/dress shirt)

link

link

link

Also, these 2 piercings in my left ear, are they too much?

link

Should I let me Goatee grow out? The pictures above are without but I have some in my profile which I have it.

Is how I dress attractive? How can I improve on my style?

All opinions are great, I don't get too many

Sooo so tired

V-neck:

link

Yes or no? I think no

Awesome pink button up:

link

The hat I typically wear, Trucker Yee:

link

link

Here is this jacket I forgot, I like the patterned hood:

link
A Pin-striped Button up I rock:

link

Blue Polo I kind of like:

link

Yes or No? Which ones are good, which are bad?

Should I wear that awesome hat at all :P
This is me with long hair and a lip ring, Should I return to this style? (The pic is a couple years old btw)

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Syle amendments I'd make:

Casual:

Keep the piercings, ditch the pullover and polo shirts.

I'd put on a cap, a vneck & one or two light necklaces with the tigh jeans & vans. Goes well with the piercings and your buzz cut. Also I might rock a goatee, could look real good with your style, but nice and trim, thin one, not a big fat blob of hair.

Job Hunting:

Sorry to say man but your favorite combo looks terrible.

First off, change those black vans for dress shoes, black ones. Get a black belt with a non flashy, simple buckle. Wear the dress shirt tucked in and put on that coat you have, then take out the piercings (looks good on casual, sh*tty with a dress shirt).

If you can get a different colored dress shirt do it, all black makes you look a bit depressing. Any other color you can find will pretty much go with black pants, black shoes and a black coat so you're safe. White shirt might make you look like a butler or a waiter ^^.

And one more thing: "You look nice dear" = nice =//= sexy/attractive

• I like the casual look you've created, like a kind of badass look. Not a big fan of necklaces though so I might give it a try for reactions

It looks terrible for job hunting or just in general? I just put job hunting on there for that social situation. I don't really need to impress women because I have a girlfriend but I love getting looks from females anyway, it makes me feel good.

I have a couple of dress shirts, a light pink one (don't ask lol) a grey one, a pin-striped one with a little

• That's where I got that big buttoned coat, it's my favorite but it's hard to wear because it's not cold, and wearing it twice in a row makes it seem like the only cool thing I have haha

I don't have much money but sh*t loads of time lol, even then the stuff I do like is mad expensive. Damn champagne taste

• haha yeah, well good luck with the jobhunting then cause you're gonna need it to get more cool clothes :D

What Girls Said 10

• I liked your style in the 4th, and 5th links. ^-^

But I'm sorry I don't like the piercings on any guy

as well as the necklaces and tattoos.

But I don't think you wear necklaces

and you don't have tattoos, and that's good.

Also I suggest changing the colors,

those colors are okay and look good.

But it's nice to change the style sometimes. ^-^

Goatee? ha ha I don't know, as you like.

• I'm typically not a necklace fan, how you saw that without asking is incredible lol :D

but I do have a big tat across my chest, I put it there specifically so it's not seen unless I want it to be :P

What about simple piercings? Like a little ball or a tiny stud? I don't think I want to put one in the top anymore but the bottom I think is cool.

As for colors, what would you recommend?

• Good luck, any hardworking person will get what he aims too. Don't worry! ^-^

Oh I'm sorry I didn't noticed the update! xD

Well as you know.. I don't like piercings lol

But the hair yeah it makes you look way different, you can grow it out, but not as much as that in the picture.. I mean just the bangs it's like the hair covers your face so don't do the same hairstyle.

• So maybe just move them aside like this

link

link

Or raise them like this:

link

• That hat is not a good for all occasion's hat...

But I think you look better with a hat on...

• Hat on huh?

How about the other stuff?

• So, where are you now?

• Unfortunately, stuck in the south lol.

• Am I the only one that thinks the piercings are you? It fits your style and I don't think you should remove them, except when you go out to look for a job some bosses might not like it.

• So you think I should keep both of them in?

Is how I dress legit?

• NOoOoOo~ -_-"

Don't get it pierced.. I will cry now! T_T

LOL. xD

• ofcourse he should it fits his personal style if he doesn't have piercings he will look like a poser

• I like your style. It's simplistic, but very nice. The jacket in the 4th link is amazing, I want it.

Overall, I think you look nice, classic :)

The piercings are good too.

• Thanks! That is one of my favorites :) I appreciate your input!

• That's hot(;

• You look nice in that picture :)

• You look very nice dear.. except I don't like the ear plugs.

I like your black coat a lot!

• Why thank you :)

Anything else you think I can improve on?

• lol okay then

• I really like your style, and I'm diggin the plugs. Maybe add a little color to your wadrobe, but other than that, I like. By the way, I didn't know you could stretch your helix? o: Or is that just the size of the jewelry?

• I'm going to update in a few with some pictures of my colors, feel free to criticize :P

You can't stretch that part, I have a false gauge in there, but you can get it hole punched and gauge it, I would imagine it would hurt like no other haha

• Hey thanks for the X :D

• :p Haha anytime (; xx

• I like it!

And is your helix gauged too?

• No it's just an industrial with some falsies, you can though! They pretty much hole punch the top of your ear, pretty gnarly lol

• Haha yes it is a compliment! And if I was a guy is totally have one haha, that's how much I believe in the goatee

• lol kick ass, now that I got a job I'll let it grow out again :P Thank you!

• i like the long hair and lip ring.. your style is good but if I where you I would get some other shoes besides vans..like chucks,jordans,nike air force ones etc ...hope I helped

What Guys Said 3

• You look like an emo cutter with those earrings on, take them off asap

Other than that, I think you look fine, just the trousers seem a bit tight

• lol I took them out, just put a little gold bullet in the bottom and nothing in the top

I typically don't wear skinnys unless I wear a jacket, even then not much. Thanks for the input Paper

• shirts are little too baggy but that's because you're tall and skinny only thing you can do is get them custom fit or put on some weight, what are you 6'4?

• Im between six and six one, I'm going to see if I can get some of the button shirts tailored

• Americans have no style... but you have some, break the mould ;)