Is it weird if I go to my neighbor's house for makeup for a Halloween costume?

Well, I plan on being a girl for Halloween and I was wondering if it was weird if I go to my neighbors house to get makeup because I'm too lazy to go out and buy it and I don't need to spend money. Lol! Plus she seems to know a lot about makeup. The only thing is that I don't know her that we'll. It's been 10 years since we last talked, when I just moved to this house, And then I don't know we just separated. so how weird is it? And what is the best way to not look weird? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just explain your situation. Say that you're being a girl for Halloween and you need help with makeup. She should be happy to help!

I did theater in high school, and I helped a lot of boys with their stage makeup. They said I was the best at makeup out of the other girls. It was an honor. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Well it would be weird if you showed up and just said Hey, will you make me look like a girl? lol But if you've asked her in advance and she agreed I don't think its weird. She may not want to use her good makeup on you though. Maybe you should go to the dollar stuff and get like 5 bucks worth of stuff

• Just ask her for help she either will or won't help but it's worth a try.If it doesn't work out just pay or tell a girl friend to help you out there..but I guess it a way that you neighbor and you could catch up on as well.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess its OK when you tell them you need a bit of help. See my mom goes to her sisters house all the time before attending a wedding to get her hair and make up done.