Is it wrong for me to think this about women?

When I'm out in public, it usually takes me about 5 seconds, to look at a women and say to myself she looks stuck up and looks like the kind of women who dates jerks, bad boys, players etc. And most of the times I'm right. So I'm I wrong to this? After all most women think all men are pigs.

Before I get asked why am I anonymous and the people who answered are not every time I block anonymous answers I usually get rude responses this way I can see who answered. As for me I maybe slow but I'm not that stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do this too sometimes and I'm right every time in my assessments. It's not wrong unless it leads to you being negative in your interactions with them.

• I'm glad I'm not alone lol.

What Girls Said 3

• thats a very interesting talent. I guess its not wrong unless you share those judgements with others.

• It's not wrong, but if that's what your inner, mental talk is about (continuously thinking bad of women) you may get all negative and bitter, and why would you do that to yourself?

• Well don't judge a book by it's cover because I've been told that guys think this about me but I'm actually just really shy...

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't say you're wrong. There's nothing wrong with making a guess or forming an opinion of someone. As long as you don't treat the person oddly cause of it it's all good

• I can do this too, and I'm generally right.

Even with people I'm jut gonna be friends with, man or woman, I can generally tell rather quickly if they're worth talking to