Cellulite :(

So I have some cellulite on my legs, I don't see how since the rest of my legs are so muscular but anyway, I'm really scared to wear shorts in the summer and skirts. Anyone know how to get rid of it easy at home? Or to make it appear invisible? Does lotion actually work? Anything will help, really. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, I think that's really sexy. I love it when an athletic girl with an overall muscular physique has noticeable thigh cellulite. I wish society was more accepting of it because personally I think it would be great if girls with legs like yours wore short shorts and mini-skirts all the time to flaunt it.

What Guys Said 2

• Almost every girl has cellulite hun. It's not as big of a deal as you think it is. But if you really want to minimize it, you can tone your legs and butt by doing squats and and lunges.

• scrape it

What Girls Said 2

• Exercise link

• take vitamins for it.