How do I start a conversation with them in the halls or street?

Ok I'm 18 it's my last year in high school. There are 2 twins in my Spanish class.I'm interested in one of them(I'm going for only one because the other one has a gf). SO OK I'm a bit of a shy guy but I wear a suit so I look really confident and people like that.OK now the problem we have Spanish class together twice a week put the twins don't really show to the class probably because we don't do shít in class and they both know the language.I was preparing a lot to start a convo with the twin I like but every time I was ready she didn't come and when I wasn't ready she was there.So that means I have to start a convo with her in the halls or the street.I'm very afraid of public opinion so I'm scared to talk to her because it will look awkward. So guys tell me a good way to start a convo with her not in class also how do I make sure she knows I'm interested

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "I was preparing a lot to start a convo with the twin I like but every time I was ready she didn't come and when I wasn't ready she was there."

No. Leave the preparing conversation starters to the men who are already speaking with the girls. You need to work on that part my friend, getting the confidence to just go for it and understanding that it's really not as frightening as you think it is.