What does it mean to be called cute?? I've been called cute by several girls...

I'm short but sure I'm not ugly and am wondering what it means when a girl calls me cute... Why do girls make it so hard :S. For example, the girl I like referred to me as "a really nice guy

and probably the funniest kid she knows" and that I'm "Super super cute" to a friend of mine...What does this mean? Please explain to me, for I understand not... ( I have also been called cute by other girls)

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute guys are attractive but they also have substance to them. They are usually smart and funny too. And then when a girl likes a cute guy, he becomes more attractive to her because she likes him. So a cute guy to girl who likes him will actually become sexy in her eyes

Hot guys are just sexy and its a physical attraction. They are the kind of guys we look at and just want to do physical things with. Their looks are just so amazing that we don't even care about anything else at first.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok, here's a girl whos about to be blunt. Me and my friend always say this, "ehh he's not hott but he's cute". It could meen your looks are good, but not THAT good. Or it could meen there's something in your personality that makes you cute. It sounds like the girl who called you 'super super' cute, might be a little interested in you. So if you think she's 'super super' cute too, you might wanna give that a go. And we don't make it hard, you guys just don't understand ;)

• Here goes lol. When me and all of my friends say, "Damn, that guy is really cute," we mean that guy is attractive, good looking, handsome. More boyfriend material. If a girl just says "That guy is hot," it's more sex appeal and physical attraction than anything else. When I say a guy is really hot, 5 times out of 10, I don't know him very well because it's all sexual attraction.

When girls say "cute" think boyfriend, or crush. Even though it may feel better to be called hot or sexy, the intentions are usually different. Another way I could put it is how you guys compliment a girl. If you guys say "That chick is hot as hell!" or "Damnnnn she's sexy!" its more of a fling and mostly, if not all superficial.

On the other hand, if you guys say "That girl is very pretty," or "That girl is beautiful," then that's more girlfriend/relationship based. Cute and Handsome falls under this category for guys.=)

What Guys Said 3

• The things you do might be cute, or you physically might be cute. If they think you look cute physically, that means, well, the word "cute" usually means something with childish features. Like, some of them might see you as if you were a little brother. I can't speak for all women though.

• It means you're in the friend zone and there's no way of them thinking about you as a sexual partner (which basically is what you wanted to ask lol).

Seriously, there is zero sexual interest in you from their part if they say stuff like that and you are looked at more as like a lilte brother.

Work on getting more sex appeal so when people see you they automatically thinking about sex :D

lol

Check out link to see what I mean with zero sex appeal towards you.

• I'm in the same boat here.

I've been called really cute by several girls.

And a really nice guy...

but

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!

agh.