Guys, how do you know if a girl suits you?

Because your friends tell you?

You have common interests?

The same kind of family background?

How do you know?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's fun, and has a laid back personality, I'd definitely be interested. I don't expect to find someone who I have everything in common with, but as long as we have similar views on certain on things. Ideally, it would be nice to find someone from my background, but who I fall in love with in the end it doesn't matter. If I really do love her and get along with her, whether she's black, white, Asian or Hispanic I am accepting of it. I love a smart girl. Not expecting someone who is a rocket scientist, but can talk about everything and anything. Intelligence is sexy.

What Guys Said 7

• When I can't keep her out of my mind and I'm always wondering what she is doing and how she is feeling right now. Knowing is caring.

• you can always tolerate each other no matter what the issue:)

• tolerance is bad. You should not tolerate but be accepting of how they see it.

• how so..i tolerate my girl knocking off other girls faces cause the asked for it. if you have no home training blowing your cap every time you don't get your way sounds like bad behavior to me. you just need a vent to let your frustration out. like sex

• in short, when having fun together is effortless

• If she's a slut or is known to be and is an a**hole or something like that, then it would never work generally. It's not the best awnser but it's the awnser I think that goes around more generally for men

Hope it helped!

• I don't give two sh*ts if others like it or not, if I feel a connection with her she 'suits me'.

• All of the above you said and you just know that you have chemistry together and maybe soon physics too!

• We just know.

What Girls Said 0