Are tight black leggings slutty?

link

i have like 3 pairs of these but have never worn then without something covering my backside, but since summer is coming, is it ok to pair them with a tank exposing my assets? guys, will it look slutty? what's the impression they give?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol babe it's not slutty, it's confident...I love it. While wearing these shows confidence to me, and we guys are going to like it, keep in mind to just be yourself too...if we are staring at your ass for too long then we aren't looking the woman in the eye's...that's wear it really counts.

What Guys Said 8

• Let me just say this...I still remember the first time a gorgeous woman walked past me in tight black leggings. It was about 20 years ago, and the image is still just as fresh in my head as it was that day. She was gorgeous to begin with, but to see how tightly those pants hung to her every curve drove this (at the time) college guy totally insane. I was blessed with a second experience of her a few weeks later wearing white ones. My fantasies were filled for the rest of my sophomore year..LOL..

With that all said...what are you trying to say. I'm not sure if she was wanting to drive me wild with wanton desire...but the look of her in them pants did it.

• I'd suggest a skirt with those underneath.

• I agree with everyone else, sexy not slutty.

• i think its sexy not slutty

• "Slutty" is more of a behavior than a look, but the leggings-for-pants look can range from slutty to nerdy, depending on accessories, how you walk, etc. So, no, it does not necessarily look slutty. Avoid panty lines at all cost.

• I LOVE LEGGINGS! I don't like it when girls cover their butts though. it doesn't look slutty at all, it looks sexy! (drooling)

• you will look sexy.

• Please, for the love of god choose another style. I go to michigan state, and I'd say on any given day of the tens of thousands of girls who go here, roughly 40% wear black leggings and Ugz. Yes, it looks good on a hot girl, but every time we see them my friends and I laugh because they are just following the same trend that everyone else is. Be original, or at least wear something else besides Ugz and a north face fleece with them...I"M BEGGING YOU

What Girls Said 8

• no. I would totally wear them, I have a pair, but I wear it with a long jacket and skirt, with boots.

• I want a girl in a short skirt and a LOOOONG jacket LOL. thanks bush. haha

• i don't think it'd be slutty, I mean, as long as they're 100% opaque. I think you should get some different colors though!

• Thanks! I was thinking of wearing black ones with a purply/pink wifebeater top for going rollerblading with this guy I have a crush on

• Also, make sure they don't give you a muffin top! that's not pretty =P

• it would be cute/sexy. I wear them all the time with long tanks. I am 5"11 and I looooove them. They are comfy!

• lol if that's slutty, then I'm I'm a slut. I always wore leggings and tank tops 2 summers ago. it definitely is not.

• I ALWAYS wear them,i like them,they are sexy too. It's not slutty,not at all,slutty means -u show ur body in a disturbing and provocative way,leggins are stylish and I like them a lot.

• I don't think that they are slutty

• I feel like the only people who can pull that off without something covering their butt, are the really skinny girls. Otherwise, it shows ever bump, curve, and jiggle.

• If your body is really curvy (not saying that's a bad thing) they can look slutty because they emphasize curves a lot and project an automatic sexual image. AKA we should never see your feminine "V". They should be opague. They are better IMO with tunic type shirts.