How much do girls usually care about looks

Im going to approach my crush after class this week and ask her to go to Starbucks (we're in college) and I'm kinda worried about if she will not like me Because of my looks. I'm not ugly o anything but I have strawberry blond hair (redish blonde) and she's Brazilian so I'm thinking she might like tan guys who also look Hispanic. And I'm pale and am irish lol. I know if this girl gets to know me she will like me but I'm worried she won't go out with me Because my looks. Can anyone help me out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has different aesthetic preferences. Looks can be a big factor, but the those ideal looks vary SO much. I'm super-attracted to heavier guys with facial hair and tattoos. I have friends who like lots of muscle. Then there are girls who like thin frames. Some people like paler skin and some like darker. Some like different typical racial features.

Her own looks/race don't necessarily have to dictate what she finds attractive in a guy. Don't worry about it so much - just be confident about who you are.

What Girls Said 3

• How well do you know her? If you're in the same class, you could even make a "study date" out of it if you wanted to. For me personally, looks are only important in the sense that the other person takes care of themselves (hair not greasy, good hygiene, etc). But personality is KEY for me if any relationship (even friendship) stands a chance. Don't be intimidated by the way she looks! & if she turns out to be a bitch, then you deserve better than that anyway! Don't be discouraged either if she doesn't jump on your advances right away either; I personally take a little time before I start to open up to a person romantically :)

• Don't assume she won't be attracted to your looks. We all have different tastes. Looks are important to us too but like guys we all have different tastes.

• There's really nothing you can do but try. We're all attracted to different things, and if you're about as good looking as she is, you'll probably have a shot regardless.

What Guys Said 4

• They care alot, more than they tell(go by actions, not words). Also depends on how "verified" you are(a.k.a. how many other girls want you). I recommend a bold approach. No fidgeting, no studder-ing, look her in the eyes when you talk, & keep a relaxed disposition.

• Looks ussualy depends on the situation. For example at a bar where nonone knows anyhting about you or the guy beside you and most girls are just looking to hook up, theyll probably go for the better looking guy, however in your case you shouldn't let it affect you.

• they typically go for the rugged look

• very important