What kind of things do you guys look for in a girl?

Im just wondering, a friend of mine told me that I'm exactly what guys look for in a girl but I don't really understand what he means, both of us are in a relationship and we are like brother and sister so I'm sure he meant it just as a compliment and nothing more, but it made me curious to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• A very sweet and nurturing girl. She is calm and thinks rationally. She doesn't complain or find reasons to fight about. She is fun to be around, never hesitates to show me affection, she has a shoulder I can cry on, and the sex is amazing. But that's just me, everybody is different.

What Guys Said 1

• it just means he wants to get in your pants.

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy said that to you, he most likely has a crush on you. A guy told me that once, then started droping hints that he'd go out with a girl who fit my general description (if he had the chance), but just for fun. If he'd left out the "just for fun" he would have gotten to me, haha, but as it happens, I ended up counseling him about why (though he feels he's being honest with girls when he tells them he's only looking for fun with them) the girl will end up wanting to be with him in general. Truth be told, none of use really tends to see our own worth till someone else points it out to us; we've probably been shot down way more than we've been complimented, right? When someone comes along and compliments that way, it's usually because he's into you...