Question for the girls. What's your dressing style?

What's your dressing style? Sports. elegant or provocative?

• Sport
    21% (3)33% (1)24% (4)Vote
  • Elegant
    57% (8)33% (1)53% (9)Vote
  • Provocative
    22% (3)34% (1)23% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Elegant is probably the closest.

I'm rather eclectic about the way I dress, mostly taking inspiration from romantic goth fashion. Shapes and textures, however, are more important than color. I still prefer darker colors, in general, though. Lots of Victorian and general Medieval-Ish tops especially, and preferably with skirts. Unfortunately, I don't really have any pics to show, so sad. The ones in my profile are test pics of my corsets (I have 3, thus far). Anyhow, I'm your typical weirdo, I suppose.

Someone recently commented that I've grown into my style, that I'm not all over the place anymore, and it's true. I've refined my look.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I always wear a top with a skirt which is one inch above the knee or with a pair of blue/black jeans when I am working.I love skirts because they are so feminine and people say that I look sexy in them.Haha.They are always well-ironed and I always wear natural make-up too to look more polished and help me earn more.

When I am at home,I like to wear a cute T-shirt with an animal print on it with a pair of shorts.I have lots of animal T-shirts.

I always dress modestly and never wear anything revealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • In high school, I had a very tomboy-rocker clothing style. Mostly wore band shirts with black pants (the kind that can pass for casual or dressy). I still wear those shirts, but have also added some more feminine shirts to my wardrobe recently. I'm not sure what to call my style now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Elegant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like casual style ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I would be provacative out of these 3. But if I had to describe my style it would be casual to dressy casual

0|0
    0|0
  • those are very limited options. anyway I picked elegant but I don't think my style really fits into either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comfortable so I guess Sport is the closest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Elegant

0|0
    0|0
  • im a sporty person, so I wear sports stuff most of the time. but I also love dressing up and looking fancy and when I do that, it would be a mix of a elegant and provocotive

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.