Girls, do you know when a guy looks at your ASS when you walk pass?

Girls,when you walk past a guy and you are both alone on a footpath on the street , and he's looking back to look at your backside , would you sense this or have a feeling this is happening or would you be unaware and does it make you feel attractive if he was?etc

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't usually tell, I don't really like it but I don't hate it, I just don't care. I only care that a guy I like am involved with likes my butt. I don't desire the attention of random men nor do I care. and if a guy I am walking on the street was obviously staring and tried to talk to me I would def feel uncomfortable

• i understand but the guy wouldn't be talking to you at all , your never going to see each other again so he's just looking back to see what the view looks like I guess, so that I figure doesn't bother you.

• if I don't notice I don't care. if I notice I woudl feel uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 8

• I always sense when a guy is doing that. As soon as I sense it, I just continue to walk. If he wants to any a grade a pervert, then let him. I actually don't care even though I think it's rude.

• I can't really tell, but what I find funny is when I am walking behind a girl and a guy turns right around and continues to stare at the girl's butt. lol

• Sometimes. Idk. I guess I can't tell you how often guys look at my ass without me noticing if I never notice it. : P

It makes me feel a little self conscious.

• I never notice when a guy is looking at my ass. I don't look over my shoulder to check and see if they are. But if I did notice, I'd definitely be flattered, especially if he's hot

• Yes, more often than not. - Especially, when there is some sort of reflection in front of me and I can see it happening.

Especially, when you're wearing yoga pants or tight dress.

If he was attractive, I probably wouldn't mind at all.

• Yes, I can't stand it. It makes me feel uncomfortable and it makes the guy look like a disgusting pig.

I'd make eye contact and if he doesn't look away, I'd turn around and wait for him to walk away or walk backwards

• If he's hot, I would be flattered. That's a given lol. I would presume guys are looking at legs over ass, no? But yes, I can sense it and as long as they don't try anything funny, I'm cool with that.

• yes I was about to say , once its not a big fat smelly hairy ugly greasy dog looking at you , you might feel good so thanks. lol

• No, we're usually looking at the ass, legs are secondary, for most of us.

• Yeah usually you can tell he's about to do it right as we pass each other, by the way he starts to turn his head to follow you at the last second.

If not sometimes you can kinda get a feeling but I feel like everyone sort of knows when they're being watched.

What Guys Said 0