Is he interested or doesn't like me at all?

okay, I'm in the same school with this guy and we have some classes together...I have a crush on him but I don't think that he knows that...so, he acts a little bit weirdly around me, like when we wait that our class starts he comes to stand really close to me, so close that he almost touches me...he also defends me often if someone makes fun of me or something...somedays he looks at me in school and his friends look at me too...but then..other days he completely ignores me...if I try to start a conversation he can't look at me in the eyes and is really silent...he is really talkative with everyone else...he also seems nervous in my company...It makes me feel that he doesn't like me 'cause he talks much with other girls...so my question is could he be interested or not? Can he sense somehow that I'm interested and that bothers him because he doesn't like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• so I know I'm not gonna be of much help but I can relate, I might say I act like this guy.

I will share a story with you one that is being written right now

I like this girl I have two classes with her I love to be near her but I have never engage on a conversation with her, I have a lot of female friends and she see me frequently with them. I talk with almost everybody on the class except for her the three times I have talk with her was because two of them were because I was absent at a class, and the other was kind of making fun of her for being the one that answer every question at the class. I have seen her a couple of times staring at me and smiling toward me but even though I believe there is an attraction from her I just can't find enough guts to talk to her. I really really would like that girl to make a move on me (talking) but I'm pretty sure I would freak out if she does, I would probably just blush and repeat the same word over and over. so I gues I just made an abstract summary bout my sittuatuion but to answer your question.

I really think this guy likes you, he may be quiet near you because he don't want to make a bad inpression or he is just to nervous to think. Remember that talking with people you don't like it's 100% easier than talking with some one you actually feel attracted. if you like this guy try to make him comfortable, make a joke give him confidence.

It's better to do something rather than sit and get over it and a couple of weeks later you find out that he had a crush on you. I know I'm not one to talk about this but it s the truth it has happened to me twice and it really sucks.

now can you answer this question.

what have you done in order to get his attention?

What Guys Said 1

• Could be that he's kind of interested, you know in the middle.

What Girls Said 3

• sorry, not a clu

• sorry, not a clu.

• Gurl I think he likes you.