Do you think this was invasion of privacy?

My boyfriend and I Are on vacation with his parents. We are at the beach in Miami and have been swimming all day At the beach. After we return from the beach I placed some clothes and my bikini in the washer machine to wash clothes. Included in those clothes were also my bra and a couple pair of Provocative thong underwear. After my clothes were finished in the dryer I had forgotten them In there for a few hours. When I came back to the condo my clothes were folded on my bed with my bra and thongs Laid out on top of the folded clothes Kind of like you would lay an outfit out before you're going to wear it. The best I can describe it is my thongs were spread out on the bed with my bra spread out over the thongs. My Boyfriends dad is the only one who has been at the condo all day So it had to of been him. I was kind of embarrassed because the thongs were kind of like see-through lingerie style And then some other everyday thongs were also spread out. I have not told my boyfriend about this but I feel like it's kind of an invasion of privacy from his dad. Do you think I should say anything to my boyfriend about it? I've never known his dad to be a pervert or anything but it is kind of embarrassing knowing your boyfriend's dad has laid your thong underwear and bra out on the bed. What Should I do in this situation. I mean everyone forgets their closing the dryer every once in a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could go one of 2 ways he's a creepy perv or he needed to use the dryer and had no idea what to do after taking your cloths out. Imagine he gets your cloths out of the dryer and doesn't want to leave them in a pile so he folds them for you. He finds your thongs is probably embaressed doesn't know what to do and just lays them on the bed. If he's a perv there will probably be other signs, for now I wouldn't tell your boyfriend.

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing, let papi get his joy. I don't see invasion of privacy, what if the maid did it would you see things diffrently?

• What if what if what if. There is no maid and if there was a maid It would not be my boyfriend's dad. And the maid would not know me personally and see me on a daily basis. Thanks for your advice but I don't think you understood my question

• I think you are worrying over nothing. Ask your bf if you think it is creepy. Embarrassing maybe but creepy no. Haha, what is worse is when my family found out i wear man thongs. That is embarrassing. Damn laundry...

• So he folded your laundry you forgot to get out of the dryer, damn what an a**hole, you should be happy he didn't just throw your clothes on the floor.

• What's the big deal? He took your stuff out and folded it? I am assuming he did some of his own.

• It's not an invasion of privacy alone; it's like your potential father-in-law sexually harassing you...

No point in telling his son, because he has no control over his father either...

What Girls Said 3

• sry not a clue

• sry not a clue.

• Nah, stop freaking out. He just took your laundry out. I can see that's a little embarrassing but why would you think it's bad?