How much makeup is too much? (YT link)

Skip to 0:21

link

I just watched this and I'm shocked. You see this girl with all her makeup and you think "Whoa, she's stunning!" but once you see her without all of it, you realize that she's got a LOT of it caked on - to the point where she's unrecognizable with a bare face.

I'm not hating on anybody. She's definitely neither the first nor last to wear that much makeup on a daily basis. I'm just wondering how much is too much IYO? I keep telling myself that any guy would freak out if his gal took off all of her makeup when going to bed and looked SO different from her "public" self. Don't you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• OH GOSH!

It scared me! Really, really scared me!

In the beginning with full make-up she's absolutely gorgeous, 10 from 10, but when I skipped to 0:21 I was like - O_O WTF - is that the same person? Or is it the Halloween Poltergeist which possessed the poor girl?

I won't lie - without make-up she's ugly!

What Guys Said 1

• That's dedication. I could never do that on a daily basis. Also I think it's way too much makeup. Her face changed color completely to the point where it doesn't look like her actual face anymore.

What Girls Said 13

• Woah. Thanks for showing me this. I was shocked too. And.. I feel like it is too much and too fake. It almost makes you feel like she has to hide from her true self. I like her better naturally and I agree with you. Last statement, yeaaahh..

• Wow, yeah that is definitely way too much imo. Her face is so pale compared to her body because she uses fake tanner, it looks awkward.

Makes me think, if I look alright now,without that much makeup caked on, imagine how good I could look if I was able to apply makeup the way she can HAHA .d

But seriously, how do you prepare a guy when he's supposed to see you without makeup for the first time. NOTHING can prepare a guy for this. Wow. But she does know how to enhance her features with makeup.

• She looks the same imho.what people are gasping at is the fact her face pale as compared to her body. She clearly spray tans.i noticed once she put darker foundation on... knew it was just a skin color issue.

• It's kinda sad can't image being totally unable to leave the house without caking on the makeup. 7 products to make your face look natural in a totally different color is just too much

• In my opinion? The only time I would ever put on THAT much makeup is if I was going to a really fancy ball or wedding or something very formal where I needed to look my best. I would NEVER in a million years spend THAT much time putting on that amount of makeup just for an everyday look.

She uses 3 different products for her foundation...she even layers on her lip color. Using THAT many products seems like a waste of time to me.

• HOLY SHIT.

I am so happy that my face doesn't need THAT much make up. Just eyeliner and mascara for me.

That is absolutely crazy. Let your skin BREATHE!

• sorry no clue.

• sorry no clue

• Wow... her makeup routine is over the top ridiculous. You shouldn't have to use like 6 different face makeup all together, that's just redundant and pointless. She's a gorgeous girl and even without all that foundation, I think she's still pretty.

• I think she looks good with and without makeup. She doesn't look totally different to me but I don't know maybe I'm used the fact that a lot of girls wear a lot of makeup.

The only thing I have an issue with is that the foundation is so much darker than her skin as well as the wrong undertone. I think she should embrace her pale skin because so many people only wish they could be as fair.

Either way I think most guys would find her attractive. It just seems totally different because of the shock of seeing her with full makeup and then completely bare immediately after. Without makeup she looks better than me WITH makeup.

• LOL. Just not to much where you're looking so plastic. Man, my dad goes at me for have a bit of eyeliner and mascara.

• wow it doesn't even really look like the same girl.

• i don't think she's that stunning. in all honesty. I think she looks so different because she wears makeup that changes the look of her complexion.

she's not bad looking but she's not beautiful. the truth is every woman looks washed out with 0 makeup no matter how beautiful she is.