How much attention do you pay to Guys and shoes?

Haven't really ever paid to much attention to shoes, think I'm rocking some pair of white tennis shoes my mother bought me like 5-6 years ago lol. My wear everywhere shoes! imo mine look pretty bad at times and start talking.

How much do you girls pay attention to a guys shoes, I'm making more money so I want to buy a nice pair possibly and ideas

Most Helpful Guy

• Timberland earthkeepers. You'll wonder why you hadn't bought them sooner.

• low cut or full boot what would go with this some sorta jacket?

• I like the 'Timberland Earthkeepers Original Handcrafted Chelsea Boots - Suede' you can see them on Sierra Trading Post. They are what I own right now, but I wouldn't mind trying some of the others out considering how great they are. My standard is those, long black socks (you'll want something to keep the boot from rubbing bare skin and ALWAYS go black), dark colored jeans, and a button up shirt of a darker shade. I've heard people compliment me when I wear a semi glossed gray button up so that

• Is my standard wear. On hot days I switch the button up shirt for a black t-shirt that fits correctly (incorrect fitting stuff ruins the whole image) and when I'm going out to somewhere nice I throw on a dinner jacket (should be tailored to you)

What Girls Said 8

• Never pay attention to them. Some say its a way of judging the guys character and in a way maybe it is but to me it reveals more about the woman than the man. I'm sure you've heard that a woman won't touch off you if you're wearing scruffy, old trainers rather than a smart, expensive looking dress shoe because it shows you don't pay attention to detail, don't have style, don't take care of yourself and so wouldn't take care of her and other bullsh*t. To me all that can be translated to

1.Does he have money. 2.Does he like the finer things in life

3.Does he flash the cash.

• It's a habit bu I do look at guy's shoes, in addition to the whole outfit. Depending on how well/badly they are dressed I start with the shoes.

• I never used to notice them. but then I heard lots of other girls talking about guys shoes and it made me start to notice them more. I'm a complete novice about guys shoes I usually am impressed with converse sneakers or something funky.

• I look at guys shoes and they way he puts his outfit together.

• I look a shoes always!

Shoes have to look great to impress me!

• Very little. As long as they're not covered in dirt or falling apart or super valuable and expensive I don't care.

• Yes I always look at guys shoes

• I don't care about a guy's shoes at all.

What Guys Said 4

• Some girls are all about the shoes. I'm walking around campus and I see girls look me in the face then straight at my shoes. Personally, I haven't thought about it either but girls are a little more materialistic than guys so you never know.

• You don't buy 'a nice pair'.

You buy a bunch of shoes. There are no shoes perfect for all occasions.

If you start (or are) working somewhere where you wear dress shoes, you shouldn't wear the same shoes every day, it wears them out much faster because they can't dry properly between wearings.

• Shoes make or break any outfit.

Ask anyone who knows anything about fashion and its agreed. :)

• I wear these

link

Good for formal and normal occasions!

Opinions welcome lol

• Yeah

I wear those with black pants, socks, coat, and wear a nice white collared button up, I've been told I look like a modern James Bond lol