Did I intimidate her?

So I wasgetting something off in the kitchen of a research lab and a girl also happened to be in there too. I didn't notice her as I was in a hurry. Although after I got what I came to get, I turn around and I see the girl looking at me. I stop and stare as well thinking "Wow she's pretty cute" but I had this expressionless look while I was dumbfounded by her (I rarely smile). Before I knew it, 2 seconds passed and the girl eventually breaks eye contact. Though, the weird thing was when she was looking away her eyes widened and scrambled to try looking at something else. I wanted to smile and say "Hi" but yea... I was caught off guard. What should I say or do the next time I see her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you could have done! Initiate conversation/ Smile and say hi. She'll thank you for making the first move seeing how nervous she was. She probably found you cute/attractive or her eyes wouldn't have done that whole widening thing. Think simple :)

What Girls Said 2

• It's rare when I smile but the next time you see her just smile and say hi. It's not so hard.

• Just be friendly I rarely smile too but that doesn`t stop me from smiling and saying "Hello" to someone I have special feelings for, so just be brave, tell her hello and maybe you two could be friends before you become a "thing".

What Guys Said 1

• Best not to think too much about these situations, you wernt rude, eye contact is subconscious most the time.

Although you arnt meant to stare out girls lol you should always look away 1st and look back, kind of contradicting my 1st sentence.