Guys do you find girls who are into extreme sports sexy?

i love dirt bikes and bmx and skateboarding except the skateboarding I want to learn. just give me your honest opinions.

i am feminine trust me I am totally not a tomboy. I do like wearing girl dickies pants sometimes and 6 inch platform boots with skirts too just don't assume I'm a tomboy cause I'm not at all. I am also into watching basketball, football, etc..

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind a girl who is afraid of a little dirt, but I prefer my girls a bit more on the feminine side. I'm not a big fan of men or women going to huge extremes when it comes to certain sports. All of my friends who are or were into dirt bikes, tricks and the like have all had serious injuries. The sports are extreme for a reason. They are often times dangerous to your health! I just wouldn't be that attracted to someone who would willingly place their body in such a perilous situation. There's lots to enjoy in life without all the risk. I would worry a lot about my girl if she was really into those kinds of activities, as my concern for her physical safety would be a constant issue in the back of my mind.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't find it sexy because I'm not into extreme sports. I'm more into baseball, basketball, bowling, swimming, volleyball, working out, etc., so I find girls in those or similar sports sexy as well as girls that are more feminine. Consequently, it seems if a guy was into extreme sports he would find some of those girls sexy because they're his type. But I would suspect he'd find girls that weren't into those sexy as well. If you happen to be into one of these sports, don't worry about if any guys will find you sexy, because most of the sex appeal you generate will be centered on when you're not doing those things. For all girls in any sports, It's all going to boil down to how they talk, act, dress and how they keep their bodies.

• Using extreme sports as the sole criteria? Sure, it's sexy.

I skateboarded growing up, and play hockey and train in martial arts, so I have some tendencies in the the extreme direction.

If I had a partner that could push me in other directions, and vice versa? Why would I not want that?

• I like riding four wheelers & dirt bikes myself. I guess it would be ok for my girl friend to ride too, but I would like my girl friends a little feminine and not so tom boyish. I wouldn't mind them riding with me every now and then, but not to love to ride all the time.

• The ones that do the same sports will find it sexy, I know I do. But just remember a guy that doesn't play sports or does the same ones as you but is not as good as you might be a little hesistant just because he is used to being the one that's the master of his sports in the relationship.

• just as ilovelegs says. To me, I think its damm sexy, cause I skate/long/wake and snowboard that's my style..i digg girls in the same scene rather than an a gymnast or ballerina.

What Girls Said 1

• I am very feminie, but I race quads. When ever my guy friends are around they always seem 2 be uneasy like I'm going to get hurt or something. I think it would be better for them to show off their skills 2 u. That way they are having a good time and you can tell they like you becasue they are showing off. Hope this helps! :)