What CELEB messed up GUY hair styles you think is hot looking?

Hi...

Thank you for looking at my question. Can you please help me out and give your opinion of the hottest looking GUY hairstyle out there? Celebs? Anybody you you think so I can go and look at a photo of them on the internet. Or maybe if you know a good internet site on this? My hair is too long and it needs to get cut very badly...

thkx...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lil Wayne. I love dreads!

For white guys, I would say Zac Efron has nice hair. And I have seen some surfer guys with that kind of hairstyle but a little bit longer (I think it's called a shag or something?)

What Girls Said 5

• link

the fauxhaux hairstyle is really hot

• Awesome link.... if I could give 2 perfect answers I would... did you check my other q's?

• zach braff.

• ROBERT PATTINSON N ZACH EFRON

they have suuchh a lovely hair

• Chase Crawfords hair...hands down...its the hottest guy hair cut I've ever seen.

• Lol. I agree with her :p he is HOTTTTTTT and so is his hair lol. but I also for some reason like skater dude hair and emoish hair. but not really emo ppl...

• Lucas Till

Zac Efron

Chase Crawford

the guy from twilight

What Guys Said 1

• i think the guy from twilight... he looks like he escaped a insane asylum and girls think he's hot.