What do you guys think about this outfit?

Simple black top + skinny jeans + white leather boots

Is the contrast ugly ? the black top and the white boots ? the boots are flat , not very high .. very practical , what do you guys think ?

I tried looking for a pic but I couldn't find , so please try to visualize with me :D thanks

• Would look good
  • Would look bad
These are the boots

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Black top with skinny jeans yes but white boots - no no

• not even these ? link

• Lol , no seriously I appreciate honesty , that's why I came here to ask :D I never usually ask people's opinions , but I'm not trendy , I don't follow whatever it is in , I sorta have my own style .. but I wasn't sure about the boots , so I came to ask . Thanks again!

• Thank you too again :)

What Guys Said 1

• I voted it would look bad because of the white boots. Personally I find them ugly. Try some regular shoes if you're dressing casual or heels if it's gonna be more sexy and sensual.

What Girls Said 7

• Try black boots with colorful accessories (: if you're wearing darker clothes, make sure you have something colorful that pops.

• I only have black uggs .. but its still not cold enough for them , anyway I'm not into accessories at all , I guess my red nail polish would do the trick lol :D

• You're boots are preeeettty but not with that outfit; how about black boots and colorful accessories; those white boots might look good with a lighter shirt and dark skinny jeans.

• That doesn't really sound as a good way to style the boots at all.

• yeah I assumed :D , I am not the trendy type of person at all , I'm more of a simple style .. and tend to throw anything on , anyway I ll try working on a better outfit , thanks

• The important thing is that you make an effort to look good, we all are bound to make bad style choices!

• can't you find a pic of the boots at least?

• I took a picture of the ones I'm talking about :)

link

• I wouldn't recommend wear brown with blue like that.

better wear black then :)

• lol I guess iwont be wearing the boots at all untill I buy some new stuff .. thank you!

• No white boots. No no no

• no white shoes after labor day! I say not cute but any color boots besides white would look good!

• too many types of boots to say for sure but ill say try it if you like it. "no white after labor day" is gone

• maybe not. they seem to loose for that height but I've seen it on some celebs so maybe its becoming trendy...?

still stand by try it if you like it