Can you have curves due to bones not due to fat?

I have a really bony frame and I don't have big breasts. I'm kinda like big chested without big breasts :( I know it sounds weird but I do look like this: link Does this figure has a name? I do think I look somehow curvy but not due to fat because I do lots of sports and the first place where I will lose fat is my breasts and waist :(

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl in the pic has an hourglass figure, but she isn't curvy. Curvy IS kind of based on fat content, and is more about having very round hips, ass, and boobs, the key word being "round." And while a curvy girl doesn't have to be BIG in any of these areas, she will tend to be a big bigger than average, even when "fit."

It sounds like you are more of a mix between "hourglass" and "athletic", and there's nothing wrong with that as long as you aren't too overly muscle-bound, which often makes women look masculine, and thus unattractive.

What Guys Said 3

• You can have a bone structure that is hour glass shaped. It has nothing to do with how much fat you have on your butt or breast.

Everyone has a different bone structure. Id say your link is hour glass shaped figure but not a lot of fat on the lower body.

• It's possible. I have a friend who is 6'3 and 165 lbs, he is a dude but with womanly curves cause he is so skinny.

• Wide hips are part of curves and they are solely all about the bone structure, fat position is about breasts and butt.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes of course. I think that's the actual definition of curvy. You're curvy if it's mainly bones, not fat. For some reason people started using it for women who are a bit bigger but they aren't necessarily curvy they are just thick. Like Nina Dobrev is curvy but still very slim

• The girl in the photo has an inverted triangle/android body shape and not an hourglass as some have said.

You have an inverted triangle shape body if you are heavy at the top and narrow at the bottom. Even the thighs and hips are proportionally smaller when compared to the bust-size and shoulders.

This is the ideal model shape. Broad shoulders, slim torso, narrow hips. Lucky you!

• Actually my shoulders are as wide as my hips but it isn't so clear on the picture because of the photo angle.

• In that case, you are in fact an hourglass. :)