How can I get over the fact that I'm not tall or even average height?

How can I get over the fact that I'm not tall or even average height and will never be able to attract girls the way all my other friends do? How can I come to terms with the fact that it's going to be harder for me to get a girlfriend or even a date and that I will never be tall and be able to have it just that little bit easier when trying to get girls interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who says you're not going to get a girlfriend or a date because of you're height? IMO, it's only you who is stopping yourself. The truth is, when women fall in love with a guy they can over-look many things. You're making it a problem for yourself. Show a woman that you have a lot to offer bud. It's about being confident and comfortable with yourself. You know what women hate the most, insecurity. Do you know how many things girls are insecure about and worry about. They're just as worried about what you're thinking about them, while you are worried. So, learn to love your height dude and a woman will love all of you.

What Girls Said 3

• There was a guy I met that was shorter than me. I was never attracted to short guys until I met him because he seemed to not care & was really confident about it.. it just attracted me to him even more.

Don't worry.. you have to play with the cards you are dealt & eventually you will win ;)

God makes everyone unique & special in their own way..

• a lot of girls like short guys! I know I do! I think it's totally cute. especially if they have that baby face look to them. you just gotta be confident! don't act like it bothers you that you're short. act like you're proud of it and girls will come chasing after you! I know tons of short guys that get tons of girls because they act like they're hot and girls start to think that too. it's all about how you carry yourself.

• Dont haven't napolĂ©on syndrome. Be a good guy but don't try to be overly cocky to make up for your height. Maybe get crazy ripped/buff

What Guys Said 4

• Stop caring. You have a thousand other qualities other than height that you can highlight instead of worrying about this one. It's true that the majority of girls do find height attractive but that doesn't mean that it's the determining factor. As long as you're taller than your significant other, she most likely won't have a problem.

• You probably need professional help, because you're long past the point where some people on the internet can convince you that this is all in your head.

• Move to asia.

• The most successful guy in dating that I personally know is actually 5 foot 5.

Even if you are short, there are still plenty of girls who are your height or shorter, since women are often shorter than men. And if you are equal height or taller, then it's no problem.