Girls, how do you like being looked at by guys in a public place?

Is this annoying or does it usually encourage you to reveal more of your feminine beauty/ assets? Do you also see guys the same way as guys usually tend to see girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really doesn't matter to me as long as the guy isn't too perverted! I remember one time I was walking with a female friend and some random guy approached us and asked us, "Do you eat each others' p**** out?" I swear, I wanted to punch that guys face! My friend freaked out!

What Girls Said 5

• I find it annoying when I feel like the guy is getting too aggressive and over the too with the staring. I personally don't mind smiles and general appreciate of my feminity. It does encourage me to want to show myself more but obviously in different ways and amounts for different women.

I don't look at guys and see sex immediately like guys see girls.

• It depends on the look and how you act.

1. appreciative look and a smile = generally OK

2. obvious staring problem and licking your lips = sketchy

3. eyes that bore into you, and do not look away appropriately = sketchy

4. appreciative look with a slightly longer glance + I am attracted to you = generally OK

5, look + lewd comment = gross

• I wouldn't say it makes me want to reveal more, but I do like the attention. I love the feeling of all eyes on me when I am walking to class or something. Makes me feel confident.

• It's always flattering, regardless. Granted, there are times when it comes off a bit creepy or annoying, but it's always an ego boost.

Does it encourage me to reveal more of my feminine beauty/assets? If by that you mean do I wear low-cut tops and mini skirts for my t*ts and ass to hang out? Hell no. It doesn't make me change how I dress or present myself...I do that for me.

• Depends on how the guy is looking at me. There are certain creepy looks that really are annoying. But sometimes it can be flattering.

I don't check out guys as often as I check out other women though. Or rarely, anyway.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls love getting attention just like anyone else, usually more than guys. Why do you think they spend so long getting ready to go out?