Have you ever thought someone was out of your league, but is actually not?

This is all look wise only!

Like, say you thought this girl/guy was out of your league...but then did you find out later from someone or even her/himself that you guys were in the same league after all? I hope that made sense.

PS: Don't tell me leagues don't exist, because look wise, there are leagues!

Most Helpful Girl

• there was once this guy I liked who I thought was 'out of my league' but the more I got to know of him, he disappointed me quite a bit.

so

i learnt not to put people on a pedestal after that. we all aren't perfect. my fiance is not perfect.

i just learnt no ones out of my league. I'm not sure if it's because I'm confident and have had a lot of comments about my looks, but I definitely believe it's a mindset. once I get over that, I'm peachy keen.

What Girls Said 6

• This happened with me and my boyfriend. I thought he was super cute and out of my league, I wasn't going to go after him. But I kept seeing his profile (we met online) come up in my matches. I think he noticed me looking at his profile a few times and took the initiative. We have been dating for 2 years now :)

So really you never know!

• I really never think that someone is out of my league.

I might say yes, he is hot.

But I never think someone is not attainable because of their looks.

But what I have thought is,

Someone is really attractive.

Then a few weeks later for some reason

I think they are cute or okay looking.

I don't know why that is, its just something that happens sometimes.

• Yes I have..and ended up dating him and then he turned out to be a dork..but I love him :P

• Yes. My exes -- Looking back at it, I can do SO MUCH better. Which I am doing now. :)

I was out of their league, so not in the same league as them. It took me a long while to realize that.

• Yes , lots and lots of times.

• LoL yes! I really don't see myself the way others do.. I'm told often that I'm beautiful and people compare me and tell me how I'm more attractive that girls I'm friends with.. I think my friends are beautiful and I'm jealous of them for a lot of their qualities, It makes me so uncomfortable when people rank me against my friends!...Girls in high school that I use to be friends with use to imagine the perfect woman combining our qualities (there were like 8 girls).. They always would leave me out on purpose because they wanted to keep me humble and unaware that guys liked me so that they would get the attention although I was shy then and was unaware that guys saw me as "hot" lol now, it's been brought to my attention enough by others but I don't let it get to my head.. but if that puts me in a higher league lol I'm all for it... Finding a boyfriend who is equal in looks but isn't a player/full of himself/ has a great fun loving personality/ is ambitious etc.. It's nearly impossible!

Being superficial with a genuine love.. So hard to find :(

What Guys Said 8

• Never, but here's what I experience when you play in a league you're not in.

I've been with beautiful women, and honestly, physically I'd probably be only a 7. Truth is, they were in to me. But I was uncomfortable with this, because I didn't like how we looked together. It made me feel, insuperior. That's not the word. It made me feel unnatural, being with this kind of woman. Being with a beautiful woman you seduce feels so unnatural. It's very possible for my to do this, but I choose not to because it's too awkward.

The women I go for are the women who turn their heads when I enter the room. Something ticks in their unconscious, and it just makes them take me in visually. Those are the only woman's I would ever approach. Because I didn't have to prove myself to them. I've already gotten their attention by being me.

And nothing can beat that.

• "insuperior" inferior ;)

• Not sure I got the point of your answer. So is it a yes or no?

• I didn't really answer your question on purpose,

What I was trying to say was this whole league business is bull sh*t. I was just saying I have an ability to pull women above my league. But what it comes down to is how comfortable you are with how attractive your S/O is. And I'm not comfortable dating a model.

But if you want an answer? No. I always know if they are out of my league physically. But I'm was always above them mentally, which is what allows me to get with them.

• "Have you ever thought someone was out of your league, but is actually not?"

that's basically everyone I'm attracted to :P

• Quite a bit actually. Some of exes I thought to be highly more attractive than myself. Was very scrutinized by my friends, and even her friends acknowledged that I was better looking. We sometimes are our own worst enemies.

• Meh for me. I'm still surprised how some "out of my league" girls look like they are interested but nothing happens.

• Nope. Just give it a shot and see what happens. Be confident, but don't expect anything.

• Funny I haven't.

• I have plenty of times a lot with the girls I use to crush on big time in high school. Now that I've seen them, I realized I could of done much better.

• Never. I will date who I want when I want.