What can men wear at the beach to look sexier? Is this OK?

So, I'm getting really tired of those unsexy baggy surfer shorts that men are supposed to use at the beach.

What do you think about these model of beachwear for men? See pictures:

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

5. link

6. link

• Yay
  • Nay

Most Helpful Girl

• I only really like the first, but you'd have to be in amazing shape.

If not, you shouldn't wear any of those.

What Girls Said 7

• If I have to choose I like one and two best..I think most guys would look fine in them...5 is okay too...I just don't like the tiny speedos for some reason..

But really, you should wear what you like and feel comfortable in, because then you'll feel comfortable and confident, and there's not much more attractive than a confident guy :)

Hope I helped

• So You like wearing tight stuff...I guess It does bring out your shape, like if you're toned with muscles... Personally I like it loose on you guys. You said you're in good shape so, yea you would catch a lot of attention from girls.( Picture 3, the last guy in black)

• I like the black red and white in link 2 ...but if you have the body to match go for link 5. But to be honest I would rather approach link 2 then link 5.

• I have the same opinion. I really think the one from nr 2 is very good. Expensive but nice. I have the body. I want to show it off to the max while I can. It won't be here forever. I already turn some heads, but I want to turn ALL the heads. lol. pretentious I know. Thanks for your input.

• If the guy has a body like Ryan Lochte those examples are ok

But the average dude doesn't and should refrain from anything that tight or form fitting.

• thanks. I have the body of the guy in my 3rd link with black and white shorts. The same one actually from the 1st link, so I think I'll be OK.

• it really depent on u, just like girls like to wear bikini on the beach, because they think this will make them more sexy.

• I don't like the long/ to the knee men swimwear either, but the ones your posted are even worse! They look SUPER gay to me, so unless you want to attract men these won't do it for you. How about one like this? link This length and width (probably didn't spell that word right) look perfect to me.

• thanks for your input. Those in your link are the type of shorts I wear. I like it, but I want a change. I don't care if I attract men. From my experience, if I attract men, I'll attract many women. Those shorts in my links are very popular in brazil, but in Brazil men wear even shorter ones, they call them "sunga". If more men start to wear these type of beachwear, people will stop relating it to gays. The future tends to be hetero men showing off their curves and lines, pretty much like women.

• 6!

• Number 5!

What Guys Said 4

• ULTRA GAY

• the guy in your profile pic? Yes, he actually is.

• Be in good shape..

• I am. But you don't actually WEAR good shape.

• As long as you don't look stupid, it really doesn't matter what shorts you wear, if you're in good shape..

• Can you please take your thong fetish somewhere else?

• Where exactly do you see a thong?

• Generally the less you show the better girls think you look for some reason.

• You'd be surprised how wrong you are.

• When it comes to swimming trunks and pants in general, I agree with this guy. Loose bottoms look better. Not baggy necessarily, but not tight either.

• right, then again, I know a lot of girls that like to see hot guys jogging in spandex Nike shorts and to watch olympic swimmers in Speedos. Loose is the opposite of sexy. Girls or guys.