Which one looks more natural -nude?

Ladies OR Guys: Which of these three look more natural to you.

First: Sephora Collection

Second: Stila

Third: Urban Decay

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not just not wear make up and actually be natural? That's what I do...so much easier.

• Well I don't wear makeup at all, so that's not a problem. I just want to wear the nude eyeshadow when I'm going out...soo thanks for the amazing advice (-_-)

• downrated 5 times? Why, it is a good suggestion

What Guys Said 3

• How it looks on my iPhone and how it looks in real life will be vastly different. Just go to a store and look in-person?

• They all do, depending on the person a lighting. You can't really get an accurate opinion on such similar colors because everyone monitors show colors slightly differently.

• they look identical to me lol...

What Girls Said 6

• They all look very natural to me.

They just all look like they are for people with different complexions.

• I would say Sephora, but these things really have to be seen in person and perhaps tried on. By the way, if you want a really good foundation, I would recommend Loreal's True Match. I use it because I'm white but I have a very warm skin tone and it's the only foundation that doesn't assume you're neutral. So if your skin is very warm or very cool, it's a lot better even than stuff like Mac.

• depends on your skin tone. each of those would match differently to different people.

• depends on your skin tone...

• Stila :)

• depends on your skintone