Guys, why do you put your head down and look at the ground when you see a female walking towards you?

This thing has been puzzling me for such a long time because a lot of young guys in their twenties do it to me.Could you please kindly help me solve the mystery once and for all?Many thanks for your help!

• Guys do that when they don't want any interactions with the female.
    20% (3)27% (3)23% (6)Vote
  • Guys do that when they thought that the female fancy them and they are not interested.
    13% (2)9% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • Guys do that because they think that the female is so incredibly pretty.
    67% (10)64% (7)65% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I am 38 years old.Thanks.

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha, I don't! I hold my head up high! It doesn't bother me if she gives me the evil look, or says hello with a smile. Usually though in the West, it's the former, in the Middle and Far East, it's the latter.

Holding one's head down is a subconscious act of self-acknowledging your inferiority. Any woman with half a brain will avoid a guy who does such a thing!

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks.But why avoid a guy who does such a thing?

• Show All
    • aw, you're welcome, and thanks too.

• Ah, a young woman ;)

What Guys Said 4

• I'd never do that unless I'm embarrassed abut something, or I know she doesn't want to alk with me. I smile and if I get no response, I give her a high five motion and a wink.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never bend my head, even the goddess walking towards me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Because we don't want to be caught staring or give off the impression that we were staring at them.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks.Do outgoing guys do this also?

• Truth be told, I think most of the time anyone does this is when they're caught off guard and do it as a reflex.

I didn't actually realize that many guys do it.

• Most of them do it when I am walking towards them to buy something from them.It is obvious that they do it after seeing me as I am usually the only customer there at that time.

• Three words: "I Holla Back". That is the reason why a lot of guys try to avoid eye contact.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.