Girls how would you feel if a guy said you reminded him of a giraffe?

I met this really tall girl today and I wanted to say she reminded me of a giraffe cause of how tall she is... but ummm I'm not sure how she would take that...

How would you take it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew a girl who reminded me of a giraffe and I thought I was weird for thinking that, I'm so glad that other people have noticed similarities between people and animals, like how Sarah-Jessica Parker looks like a horse.

To answer your question, if you were to say it, it would have to be done in a teasing/joking matter otherwise I think you'd get slapped.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a tall woman myself and I've been told that before, and quite frankly, I did not like it, at all. It wasn't nice, so I say, don't do it!

• Im tall never been called that but if I had that will hurt me.

• I don't think I'd take it too well. Not that I would be mad I'd just be like...okay...lol. I'm a tall spotted animal? :'( Yikes lol. Maybe something...cuter.

• Don't do it, its not that nice of a compliment...How about, wow you could be a Model?

What Guys Said 3

• If someone said I reminded them of a giraffe, I'd be insulted. They are spindly and have long necks and deep voices.

• you'd have to play it off like a joke because giraffes aren't really attractive animals

• Don;t even think about it unless you are ugly and stupid then in that case she will take it lightly.