Wearing your girl friends shoes

So the other day we were sitting at home watching tv, my girl friend asked if I liked her new Tory Burch shoes (ballet flats she calls them) told her I did and I could model them for her, lol.

She laughed and said sure. OMG they were comfortable, she's like:they are really cute on you, you should wear them sometime. I have small feet for a guy size 8 in women's and I have worn other girl friends shoes before, just not quite as girlie as these, but they sure are comfortable and look pretty cute too. My question is should I try to wear them out in public? She says I should.

Most Helpful Guy

• size 8 women's means you can't wear men's shoes.

• Usually not, I can sometimes find shoes in the big kids section

What Girls Said 2

• LOL pretty cool that your chill enough guy to not give a hoot, but one time doing that (out in public) is def enough. dress like a girl for Halloween.

• Thanks, I did wear them to the 007 on Saturday, I got 4 "cute" comments from girls and one "duuude" from a guy, so I win, lol and will probably wear them again

• Wear what you want, but be aware that you'll probably get weird looks.

What Guys Said 5

• Woow I thought I was the only guy with small feet (I wear women shoe size 8.5 or 9) by the way I mostly wear flip flops and flats on summer and to be honest 80% of people doesn´t care when I wear flats just avoid flats with bows, frills or the big medallion as the Tory burch has. Flats are slippers so everybody cand wear them. You are a lucky guy having a supportive open minded girlfriend, and yes should wear flats.

• I have been wearing flats out in public for years now, yes I am a guy, no one cares at all and they are comfortable so don't blame ya.

• I'm not afraid to wear them in public as long as they're plain and my girlfriend and I are the same size so her and I share. They're just plain comfortable slippers so, I like them for just plain old comfort and practicallity.

• Go for it if she likes it

• Whatever floats your boat, dude

• What ever floats your goat! Sorry lol, I couldn't help my self. That's my favorite one.