Give a guy my number. Thoughts?

I do not want to seem like a creeper. So I have gone to this restaurant about two times now. He is the guy that takes you to your table. He kept checking me out and staring at me the first time I went. I was with my mother that time. She said that he was checking me out it was that noticeable. The Restaurant is small and you could tell he kept looking over at me. And I just would smile back at him. The second time I went to the restaurant he was working there again. He, walked us to the table. You could tell that he remember me, and was still staring in checking me out again. When I was walking to the door to leave he saw me stop everything he was doing and was almost running to get to the door before me just open it. I was surprised that he did that. I stopped and said thank you and smiled. I was a little shy. He smiled back. And gave this look almost of relief. I guess I don't really know how to explain the look. But it was a good thing.

So my question is do you think it would be weird if I gave him my number next time I go? And if I do give him my number how should I do it? I have never given my number out like this before. Any suggestions please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all, don't be fearful, just do it! Guys are extremely appreciative of a girl doing something like that so it's definitely nice, not creepy. Just ask him when he's going to take you out and go from there or say that you should go out some time and give him your number.

• Thank you. I like the one saying something like we should go out and giving him my number.

• I am going tomorrow to see him. I hope it goes OK. I am getting nervous. Well I guess I will not know if I do not try. Thanks again for the help. :)

• Aw you'll do fine! Enjoy the feeling of nervousness, you'll laugh at yourself once all this is done haha. I remember when approaching women was hard for me, lookin back, those were very funny experiences. Try not to worry, know that the guy is already in to you, an be your fun and flirty self. Shoot me a message if you want to talk more about it :)

What Guys Said 1

• Do it... nothing to lose. There's obviously a mutual attraction, find out if there's more!

What Girls Said 0