Freckles!

I have freckles and love them! How do you feel about freckles, if you have them or don't? Do you think they're attractive? How do you show them off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dorothy Parker once said

Four things I would have been better without,

Love, curiosity, freckles and doubt.

I actually like my freckles, although they aren't very apparent on my face until summer =) I don't really show them off. They look almost out of place on my skin. I'm as white as they come, with dark brunette hair and grey eyes. Freckles don't play in too easily.

• You're very pretty. Be proud of your freckles! ;)

• Thank you!! Respect the freckles = )

What Guys Said 3

• IMHO, too much can be a little distracting, but just the right amount can really be attractive. I knew this one girl who had the perfect amount of freckles on her face, especially on her nose, that it seemed to blend in perfectly with her eyes, nose, lips, the color of her skin, and her hair.

So if you have too much maybe some makeup would be best.

Then again I suppose it goes without saying that if I loved a girl I wouldn't care how many freckles or anything she had on her face.

• If it's not too much they can look really cute, but if it looks like a parasite infestation I'm dippin' out of that area.

• I love them! A few or not so few or lots and lots. I love them

What Girls Said 6

• I love my freckles and I usually think they're cute on other people. I have them on my cheeks and nose, and a couple random ones on my forearms. I only know of like two other people in my family with freckles, and one of them is my mum. She has more than I do though.

• if a guy had freckles, don't mind. I think they're really cute actually. it's the last thing I look at in terms of physical traits.

• i only get them in the summer or in sunny weather, then they show up on my nose and the apples of my cheeks, but not too heavily so I think they're cute. if it's not sunny the my freckles are gone.

• My freckles are on my nose. They make me look really cute and I love them. Some freckles are cute and others are not. I love it when guys have freckels on their shoulders. I don't know why I just do.

• I hate mine lol. You can only see them when I've been sunbathing and I don't like them lol.

• I think they look cute.